Windows 10: Computer Crashing/Hanging In Certain games with Buzzing noise

Discus and support Computer Crashing/Hanging In Certain games with Buzzing noise in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer has been freezing and making a buzzing noise through my headphones for a good time now.I've tried scanning for malaware and viruses, and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yungRIGGZ, Oct 1, 2015.

1. yungRIGGZ Win User

Computer Crashing/Hanging In Certain games with Buzzing noise

My computer has been freezing and making a buzzing noise through my headphones for a good time now.I've tried scanning for malaware and viruses, and no luck,my computer is still freezing in some games.Can some one please help me for once,i've been posting everywhere and no one helped me yet.
    Computer Crashing/Hanging In Certain games with Buzzing noise [​IMG]

:)

yungRIGGZ, Oct 1, 2015

2. Crashes most of time

there is no blue screen just a buzzing noise and crashed have to hold power button but that is what is shown in event viewer the time it crashes

Rizzlepixs, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Buzzing Noises

When I use the Xbox app to launch a game on Windows 10, 75% of the time it will either make a short buzzing noise and then there is no audio, or make a non-stop buzzing noise that is really annoying and the other 25% of the time it works fine after making
    a short buzzing noise. I have tried to update my drivers/reinstall and everything. I can't seem to fix it. Anyone know whats going on?

fearrippers, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

Computer Crashing/Hanging In Certain games with Buzzing noise

1. Computer Crashing/Hanging In Certain games with Buzzing noise - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing Hanging

2. My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise: System information:Motherboard: MSI B450 tomahawk maxCPU: AMD ryzen 3 3100xGPU: nvidia GTX 960 4GBPower supply: BitfenixWhisper M 750WRAM: corsair vengeance 8gb 3200mhzSo I have been having this issue for so long now and I can't fix it whatsoever. When I am playing games...
  3. My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise: System information:Motherboard: MSI B450 tomahawk maxCPU: AMD ryzen 3 3100xGPU: nvidia GTX 960 4GBPower supply: BitfenixWhisper M 750WRAM: corsair vengeance 8gb 3200mhzSo I have been having this issue for so long now and I can't fix it whatsoever. When I am playing games...
  4. My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  6. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  7. Crash with buzz noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  8. PC crashing with buzzing noise

PC crashing with buzzing noise: my pc randomly crashes when im playing games with a buzzing noise that lasts for about 5-10 seconds then my pc shuts off. I looked in windows reliability monitor and i got 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff800208345f3, 0xffffa10819e75ad8, 0xffffa10819e75310 how do i fix...
  9. Buzzing noises then bluescreen crashes

Buzzing noises then bluescreen crashes: Hi Please be gentle with me, I'm a newbie and hopeless with advanced tech-speak. I'm using Windows 10 on an old ThinkPad laptop which has been fine until recently, when simply watching YouTube videos the audio began producing weird intermittent short buzzing noise, about 4 to...
  10. win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise

win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise: This happens - 1 in photoshop 2 premiere 3 surfing internet 4 excel My event logs are effing crazy with errors and warnings - I run Bitdefender all updates to windows 10 have been done... oh I updated this systems 2 hours before crash - hadn't happened in 3 weeks I...