Windows 10: Computer Crashing Randomly

Discus and support Computer Crashing Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As of today, my computer has been crashing randomly. Whenever it crashes, it restarts and acts normal until it crashes again. Can someone please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SirLevir, Aug 9, 2018.

1. SirLevir Win User

Computer Crashing Randomly

As of today, my computer has been crashing randomly. Whenever it crashes, it restarts and acts normal until it crashes again. Can someone please help me. Thank you so much!

:)

SirLevir, Aug 9, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 9, 2018
  3. EthanGascoigne, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Computer Crashing Randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Computer Crashing Randomly

1. Computer Crashing Randomly - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing Randomly

2. Computer crashes randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes randomly.: Hi,I keep having my system crash. Sometimes I get a blue screen and sometimes my mouse cursor just freezes. When that happens I am forced to turn the system off by holding down the power button. I have run a memory tester to make sure I don't have a faulty ram stick and I...
  3. Computer crashes randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes randomly.: Hi,I keep having my system crash. Sometimes I get a blue screen and sometimes my mouse cursor just freezes. When that happens I am forced to turn the system off by holding down the power button. I have run a memory tester to make sure I don't have a faulty ram stick and I...
  4. Random Computer Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Computer Crashes: Help ive done everything i can think of to stop my computer from crashing and it just continues. It doesnt matter if im playing a game or not my screen will freeze and the whole system becomes unresponsive and sometimes the monitors will turn off and the sound will bug out...
  5. Random Computer Crashes

Random Computer Crashes: Help ive done everything i can think of to stop my computer from crashing and it just continues. It doesnt matter if im playing a game or not my screen will freeze and the whole system becomes unresponsive and sometimes the monitors will turn off and the sound will bug out...
  6. Random Computer Crashes

7. Computer randomly crashing

Computer randomly crashing: Hello!I'm having trouble with my computer randomly shutting down. I'll start up the system and half the time there will be no issue at all. The other half, I'll see large spikes in data and disk usage, slowing performance to a crawl. At this point, the only thing I can do is...
  8. computer crashing randomly

computer crashing randomly: my computer has been consistenly crashing a couple times a week, at night. The only event log before the crash is a 10016:The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  9. Random computer crashes

Random computer crashes: My windows 10 pc will crash spontaneously, the computer switching off, while running programs, most frequently triggered by high performance games. Hardware has been recently checked by a professional and no issues were found, and it is not caused by overheating. I can turn...
  10. Computer randomly crashing

Computer randomly crashing: So The pc is randomly crashing after doing the fall update . Reinstalled windows ver 1703 and still get random crashes. I used Bluescreenview but it doesn't tell me what hardware if any is crashing me. Any help would be great. 97194