Windows 10: Computer does't go to auto-sleep

Discus and support Computer does't go to auto-sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, A trick has been proposed on this forum to solve that problem : powercfg -requestsoverride DRIVER "srvnet" SYSTEM on an admin command line. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by freestyle, Jan 22, 2017.

1. freestyle Win User

Computer does't go to auto-sleep

Hi,
    A trick has been proposed on this forum to solve that problem : powercfg -requestsoverride DRIVER "srvnet" SYSTEM on an admin command line.

My question : what would be the command line that restore the srvnet driver in case the trick is not totally operational?

Thanks for help

:)

freestyle, Jan 22, 2017
  2. MAXWYO Win User

Unable to go to auto sleep.

Akheel - Thanks for the suggestion's on fixing this issue, but it remains unresolved - any more ideas on this would be

appreciated.

MAXWYO, Jan 22, 2017
  3. MAXWYO Win User
    Unable to go to auto sleep.

PC unable to auto sleep after upgrading to WIN 10 from 7.

MAXWYO, Jan 22, 2017
  4. freestyle Win User

freestyle, Jan 22, 2017
Thema:

1. Computer does't go to auto-sleep - Similar Threads - Computer does't auto

2. computer going into sleep mode,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer going into sleep mode,: I have to reboot to fix. Lexapro PC goes black in the middle of working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-going-into-sleep-mode/1b3ee20d-4486-45a2-a519-08daef97d341
  3. Does't sleep automatically.

Does't sleep automatically.: My windows unable to sleep to automatically. I even set sleep timer of 5 minutes and display off timer to 3 mins, and I also turned off hybrid sleep and also set the timer for hard disk to sleep after 5 minutes.[ATTACH]...
  4. My Computer not going to Sleep

My Computer not going to Sleep: Good Morning, I've been having issues getting my computer to sleep automatically. I've configured my desktop to sleep after 15 minutes of being idle and it won't sleep. I go through the advance settings to make sure that apps won't interfere with my computer sleeping. I use...
  5. Computer keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps going to sleep: Hi there, I upgraded my computer to feature 1809, around 6 days ago. Now, yesterday, I got the cumulative december 2018 update for 1809. Now my computer keeps going to sleep after 10 minutes or so by itself. I have it all turned off in power options. What can I do to...
  6. Computer not going to sleep or running slideshow.

Computer not going to sleep or running slideshow.: Hi over the last few days my computer does not go to sleep or run the slideshow as it used to. I have tried all the usual things, updating drivers, adjusting the power settings etc etc, but nothing works. Tonight I ran powercfg -energy and the report showed 8 errors and 7...
  7. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...
  8. Computer doesn't go to sleep!

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't go to sleep!: Hi! My computer doesn't go to sleep. My monitor turn off as i want but the pc not rather, i notice that power consumption pass from 24W to 27-30W. Therefore i use Windows Performance analyzer and i find that after 100s, the process "logonUI.exe" start and use 2/3% of my...
  9. Computer does't open, when it is on sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer does't open, when it is on sleep mode.: Hi, I have formated my PackardBell PC. There is no problem about sleeping mode. And I have recovered The PC's image to another PC. But in this computer, when The PC is sleep on, I can't open with nothing. PCs' operation system is: Windows 10. Model: PackardBell All in...
  10. Computer Will Not Go to Sleep or Stay Asleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Will Not Go to Sleep or Stay Asleep: Computers and proper sleep have been the bane of my existence for years. Sleep issues prove extra difficult to diagnose, in spite of hours and hours of research, because you have to wait and see what happens. I am an experienced builder, and a relatively competent...