Windows 10: Computer does't open, when it is on sleep mode.

Discus and support Computer does't open, when it is on sleep mode. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have formated my PackardBell PC. There is no problem about sleeping mode. And I have recovered The PC's image to another PC. But in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TogrulZade, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Computer does't open, when it is on sleep mode.

Hi,
    I have formated my PackardBell PC. There is no problem about sleeping mode.
    And I have recovered The PC's image to another PC. But in this computer, when The PC is sleep on, I can't open with nothing.

PCs' operation system is: Windows 10.
    Model: PackardBell All in One.

:)

TogrulZade, Oct 17, 2016

2. Computer freezes when it goes into sleep mode.

Hi Isaiah,

Overheating hardware or outdated graphics card may have caused your computer to freeze and flash the screen that you have shown. To rectify the issue, we suggest that you update the latest drivers for your graphics card. You can refer to this
    article for steps on how to do that. Windows normally searches for driver updates automatically but we recommend
    that you visit your graphics card manufacturer's website and download the driver update from there.

For more troubleshooting steps that can help your computer improve its performance, you can refer to this
    link.

Update us if the information above addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Computer freezes when it goes into sleep mode.

Hi Angela,

Thank you for your reply! I've already updated my graphics card to the latest venison that Nvidia has out, version 385.69. I also thought it was my graphics card and just updated it. I put my computer to sleep after updating it and i'm still having the same
    issue.

It is defendant not my computer overheating, the computer is new and isn't clogged with dust. I can also put my computer to sleep when it is cool and have the same issue. The fans inside are working properly and ramp up when the motherboard starts to heat
    up.

IsaiahBays, Oct 17, 2016
Thema:

Computer does't open, when it is on sleep mode.

1. Computer does't open, when it is on sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Computer does't open

2. computer going into sleep mode,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer going into sleep mode,: I have to reboot to fix. Lexapro PC goes black in the middle of working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-going-into-sleep-mode/1b3ee20d-4486-45a2-a519-08daef97d341
  3. Does't sleep automatically.

Does't sleep automatically.: My windows unable to sleep to automatically. I even set sleep timer of 5 minutes and display off timer to 3 mins, and I also turned off hybrid sleep and also set the timer for hard disk to sleep after 5 minutes.[ATTACH]...
  4. When in sleep mode, windows shrink

in Windows 10 Customization
    When in sleep mode, windows shrink: The windows on my screen get shrunk when my laptop goes to sleep mode. When I wake it up I find them jammed in the far left upper corner. I hate making them large again. Can you come up with the idea?...
  5. Enable NUMLOCK when computer wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable NUMLOCK when computer wakes up from sleep mode: I am from the Netherlands so apologies for my English in advance! I am doing everything that is mentioned in this post:Click this link. The Powershell script works because when I go to the file and I right click it and then choose 'run with Powershell' the NUMLOCK is turned...
  6. Services stopping when computer goes into Sleep Mode

Services stopping when computer goes into Sleep Mode: I recently upgraded all clients in my office to Windows 10. I have had issues with one client stopping a service when in Sleep mode. The service is for EDI integration. The problem is that once the user is back in, the service shows that it is running, however it is not....
  7. Airplane Mode Is On When Computer Wakes Up From Sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode Is On When Computer Wakes Up From Sleep: Hi, I am on 10565 Pro version though this occured in last build too. Whenever I come back to my pc in the morning after putting it in hibernate mode for the night my airplane mode is always on. I notice it first by my bluetooth mouse being disconnected and then wifi...
  8. BSOD Only when in sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Only when in sleep mode: Greetings, I am experiencing some issues with my new PC Build. (PC Information in my profile and in the zip file) Motherboard - ASUS Z170-A Processor - Intel Core i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz LGA 1151 91W BX80662I76700K This may sound strange however, for the...
  9. Computer does't go to auto-sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer does't go to auto-sleep: Hi, A trick has been proposed on this forum to solve that problem : powercfg -requestsoverride DRIVER "srvnet" SYSTEM on an admin command line. My question : what would be the command line that restore the srvnet driver in case the trick is not totally operational?...
  10. Computer Won't Stay in Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Won't Stay in Sleep Mode: Whenever I put my computer into sleep mode, it goes to sleep normally, but then about a second after the fans stop spinning, the whole thing comes out of sleep mode as if a button was pressed or something. Power cfg -requests gives me DISPLAY: None. SYSTEM: [DRIVER]...