Windows 10: Computer forces me to login screen when locked instead of lock.

Discus and support Computer forces me to login screen when locked instead of lock. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I try to lock it, it sometimes forces me to the login screen rather than the lock screen. There is a delay before it forces me back. First before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by binderjdm, Mar 10, 2016.

1. binderjdm Win User

Computer forces me to login screen when locked instead of lock.

When I try to lock it, it sometimes forces me to the login screen rather than the lock screen. There is a delay before it forces me back. First before posting: I made sure it is able to go to lock after sleep.

:)

binderjdm, Mar 10, 2016

2. From login screen to Spotlight keybaord shortcut

When I lock my computer in Windows 10, I see the Spotlight screen. Then I press a key and the Spotlight picture slides up and brings up the login screen. Is there a way I can bring the Spotlight picture back instead of logging in? It does time out eventually
    but it would be nice to quickly force it back. Thanks.

Josiah_788, Mar 10, 2016
  3. Ri-G Win User
    How to disable animation on lock screen ?

Nowhere forced to use the lock screen. it choice between 2 bad things lock screen or auto login.

I want to speed up the lock screen, it's slow. When you click it, it takes way to long before the logins creen appears.

This is possible toi blame to useless stupid animations on the lock screen that get activated when you click it.

How do i turn the animations off on the lock screen ?

What i need i just click and you see the login screen.

Or better bring the option back to disable the lock screen.

Thema:

Computer forces me to login screen when locked instead of lock.

1. Computer forces me to login screen when locked instead of lock. - Similar Threads - Computer forces login

2. My computer shows the lock screen but won't let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer shows the lock screen but won't let me login: I don't know what to do. When I turn on my computer it shows the lock screen but it doesn't let me log in.* Changed to a question* Original title: My computer...
  3. Laptop Lock Screen login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Lock Screen login: Windows 10: So I don't know what happened to my laptop I came home and opened it now when I try to type my lock screen password it won't let me write anything my laptop keyboard is automatically pressing "=" key it's not stopping how can I disable my laptop's keyboard please...
  4. Laptop Lock Screen login

Laptop Lock Screen login: Windows 10: So I don't know what happened to my laptop I came home and opened it now when I try to type my lock screen password it won't let me write anything my laptop keyboard is automatically pressing "=" key it's not stopping how can I disable my laptop's keyboard please...
  5. Duplicate login on Lock screen.

Duplicate login on Lock screen.: This has taken me months but I have finally got it ! After a w10 update I suddenly had 2 log in accounts,when trying to open my laptop with login disabled. both in my name changing name doesn't work, it just duplicates it! one with pic my real account the other had no pic...
  6. Locked login screen

Locked login screen: [IMG] i am being asked to log in but i have not set up sn account. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-login-screen/0c44ccac-b666-4c9f-a080-668a48310b78
  7. Computer idle to lock screen instead of sleep.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer idle to lock screen instead of sleep.: I have a strange question that I haven't seen asked yet. For aesthetic reasons, i would like my pc to cycle back to the lock screen when idle for 10 minutes. I have already extended the time which the lock screen will stay displayed to an hour, but i would like my pc to enter...
  8. lock/login screen issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock/login screen issue: hi. just an FYI--MS was of absolutely no help here--no surprise there, though... i have personalized the lock/login screen with a picture from my computer. it always showed upon start/restart. all of a sudden--at first only from time to time, but recently, more frequent--a...
  9. login screen locks up

in Windows 10 Support
    login screen locks up: I tried to install Windows 10 fresh from a usb but it said my Windows 7 key didn't work and I never got a Windows 10 key so I'm not sure what to do, the upgrade install won't login. I enter password, then proceed but it locks up. if I click anywhere after a minute the screen...
  10. When using HDMI, forced to lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    When using HDMI, forced to lock screen: Hey guys. Recently updated to Windows 10, and I watch a lot of tv through my laptop by HDMI to my HDTV. Before with Windows 7, I NEVER had an issue like this. After somewhere around 15-20 minutes of the HDMI being plugged in and watching via my TV, the computer locks...