Windows 10: Computer Freezes

Discus and support Computer Freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys, This happened to me twice already. *cry Before I go to sleep, I just leave my PC on with some torrents downloading. And then when I wake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rubenclavs, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Computer Freezes

Hi Guys,

This happened to me twice already. *cry

Before I go to sleep, I just leave my PC on with some torrents downloading. And then when I wake up I can see that my PC freezes. Here are the event logs.

Please share your thoughts. Thank you.

1st Error: (Happened 5 times on the time it froze)

The server {1F87137D-0E7C-44D5-8C73-4EFFB68962F2} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [ Guid] {1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E} [ EventSourceName] DCOM - EventID 10010 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8080000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2016-06-13T23:41:43.505671400Z EventRecordID 2999 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 408 [ ThreadID] 4104 Channel System Computer Clavano - Security [ UserID] S-1-5-20
    - EventData param1 {1F87137D-0E7C-44D5-8C73-4EFFB68962F2}

2nd Error: (Happened 2 times on the time it froze)

Unable to start a DCOM Server: CortanaUI.AppXn73w0hsq3g4wx1h9fhf7q02vw2wta6qc.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:
    "31"
    Happened while starting this command:
    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\backgroundTaskHost.exe" -ServerName:CortanaUI.AppXy7vb4pc2dr3kc93kfc509b1d0arkfb2x.mca

- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [ Guid] {1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E} [ EventSourceName] DCOM - EventID 10001 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8080000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2016-06-14T00:49:02.391714500Z EventRecordID 3002 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 124 [ ThreadID] 7272 Channel System Computer Clavano - Security [ UserID] S-1-5-21-187604109-2416823544-3360065594-1001
    - EventData param1 "C:\WINDOWS\system32\backgroundTaskHost.exe" -ServerName:CortanaUI.AppXy7vb4pc2dr3kc93kfc509b1d0arkfb2x.mca param2 31 param3 CortanaUI.AppXn73w0hsq3g4wx1h9fhf7q02vw2wta6qc.mca param4 Unavailable
    param5 Unavailable

:)

rubenclavs, Jun 13, 2016
  2. AliHashir Win User

Computer Freezes

Will take some time

I will get back to you once its done.

AliHashir, Jun 13, 2016
  3. Computer Freezes

Ok, keeping fingers crossed.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 13, 2016
Thema:

Computer Freezes

1. Computer Freezes - Similar Threads - Computer Freezes

2. Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications: I’ve lately ran into the problem of the Discord application using way to much CPU then normal around 25% in Task Manager and also making my computer slow down my cursor to then basically freeze all my applications. What’s strange is that this is only happening when I’m on a...
  3. Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications: I’ve lately ran into the problem of the Discord application using way to much CPU then normal around 25% in Task Manager and also making my computer slow down my cursor to then basically freeze all my applications. What’s strange is that this is only happening when I’m on a...
  4. Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer black screens and briefly freezes when trying to launch some applications and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer black screens and briefly freezes when trying to launch some applications and...: When I launch applications like Discord or Steam, they will cause both of my monitors to go black and my computer to briefly freeze before finally opening. And when I try to launch some videogames, like Fortnite, Overwatch 2, or Red Dead Redemption 2 it will do the same...
  6. My computer black screens and briefly freezes when trying to launch some applications and...

My computer black screens and briefly freezes when trying to launch some applications and...: When I launch applications like Discord or Steam, they will cause both of my monitors to go black and my computer to briefly freeze before finally opening. And when I try to launch some videogames, like Fortnite, Overwatch 2, or Red Dead Redemption 2 it will do the same...
  7. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  8. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  9. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  10. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...