Windows 10: Computer goes right to Automatic Repair after BIOS screen. Cannot fix.

Discus and support Computer goes right to Automatic Repair after BIOS screen. Cannot fix. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was trying to play a game the other day after not playing for a long time. I hadn't restarted the computer in days. The game wasn't loading properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TehBreakerPanel, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Computer goes right to Automatic Repair after BIOS screen. Cannot fix.

I was trying to play a game the other day after not playing for a long time. I hadn't restarted the computer in days. The game wasn't loading properly so someone suggested restarting the computer. I decided to restart my PC. Waiting for it to restart i was met with a Windows failed to start or something like that. I clicked advanced options i first clicked System Restore and of course all the restore points i set every month were somehow gone. *Huh Because i waited and waited and waited and suddenly it told me there was no restore points found. *Eek*Mad I then tried opening up the command prompt and switching to the D: drive because for some reason my HDD becomes D in the automatic repair. But anyways i punched in chkdsk /f. I was surprised at how much it found. I then thought it might actually start now! I restart. It doesn't work. I turned off the computer last night and haven't touched it since. Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I also tried Resetting. That failed too.

:)

TehBreakerPanel, Dec 7, 2015
  2. BillLear Win User

Blue Screen Error

I am getting a blue screen error which then shifts to Preparing Automatic Repair window. After a one and half rotations of time balls, it goes back to same blue screen and does this continuously. I've turned off and restarted, selecting options like Bios
    and other available selections but it goes right back to Preparing Automatic Repair and restarts continuous loop with blue screen.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

BillLear, Dec 7, 2015
  3. CLBIII Win User
    Cannot boot. Win10. After update. System Thread Exception Not Handled. Blue screen loop to Windows Defender. Will not boot from repair disk or hard disk.

Cannot boot from hard drive or repair disk. Error message: System Thread Exception Not Handled. Internet or Connectivity Problem. Occurred during Windows Update. Goes to blue screen then Windows Defender scans, tries to boot, gets to bios splash screen,
    then goes to blue screen automatic repair loop again. Win 10.

***Moved from Windows***

CLBIII, Dec 7, 2015
  4. Steve C Win User

Computer goes right to Automatic Repair after BIOS screen. Cannot fix.

Suggest you boot from your Windows DVD or recovery USB and check the presence & integrity of the partitions on your system drive. It's possible you may have a bad drive or maybe the power or SATA connections are disconnected. Also go into the BIOS at boot to check the drives are being detected correctly.

Steve C, Dec 8, 2015
  5. Okay, thanks i will try these when i get home.
    I actually don't have a Install DVD since i got the free upgrade.
    But i do have another Windows 10 PC to make a Recovery USB from.

TehBreakerPanel, Dec 8, 2015
  6. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Dec 8, 2015
  7. try pulling your cmos battery.

rinconmike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Computer goes right to Automatic Repair after BIOS screen. Cannot fix.

1. Computer goes right to Automatic Repair after BIOS screen. Cannot fix. - Similar Threads - Computer goes right

2. Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically: So after I started up my computer, windows automatically started running startup repair and the problem details are listed below. What can I do to fix it?Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOfflineProblem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385Problem...
  3. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  4. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  5. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair: Hi, So this morning I had opened my computer as usual, but this time it took me to an HP loading screen saying it was preparing for automatic repair. So I decided to wait a bit. After a while the charging icon disappeared and my screen went black and then my computer still...
  7. Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair: Hi, So this morning I had opened my computer as usual, but this time it took me to an HP loading screen saying it was preparing for automatic repair. So I decided to wait a bit. After a while the charging icon disappeared and my screen went black and then my computer still...
  8. Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair"

Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair": I have a windows ten HP laptop, I've had this problem for about 2 days now and I've tried practically anything, draining the battery, restarting 3 times to get to safe mode, tried using F11 for a computer restart, everything just leads to the same thing, a black screen...
  9. Automatic repair fix

Automatic repair fix: After turning my pc on power button, after half of a minute pc opens automatic repair instantly, where title says “Your PC did not start correctly”. I’ve tried restarting, reseting without deleting files, start up repair, system restore... All of them for some reasoms didnt...
  10. Automatic Repair cannot fix my computer (Help!)

Automatic Repair cannot fix my computer (Help!): Basically, a Steam game was not updating and said Disk Read error so I decided to optimise my disk using the windows function to do so. I did this a few times and stopped it while doing it after a few times. Then I shut down my computer and Automatic Repair says log file c...