Windows 10: Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends

Discus and support Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Howdy folks, Recently I’ve been having an issue where when I loaded into a game of LoL my computer would completely freeze and I have to manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by waterman, Aug 28, 2016.

1. waterman Win User

Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends

Howdy folks,

Recently I’ve been having an issue where when I loaded into a game of LoL my computer would completely freeze and I have to manually shut off. If any audio is playing in the background it would also continuously stutter. If I loaded into game while I was tabbed out, no issue occurred until I tabbed back into the game. After uninstalling and reinstalling the game I’m now able to load into game and play normally for an amount of time, but could still hang at any time during the game.

Recent errors in event viewer:

Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends [​IMG]

Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends [​IMG]

The Eaphost and DistributedCOM error times coincide with the computer hanging but also show up at other times when I’m not experiencing any issues. I’ve only experienced visible issues when playing LoL so far.

I first had this issue on Aug 26 so I did try to system restore to right before the latest windows update on Aug 25, but after leaving system restore to run in the night, the update seems to have reinstalled on its own. Unfortunately any earlier restore points have vanished (a separate issue that is afflicting me).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

:)

waterman, Aug 28, 2016

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing League of Legends

DMP and msinfo file uploads:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46uaVaEe04VNEtnYTZEVno5dGM&usp=sharing

Started getting BSODs while playing League of Legends, a few seconds after loading into game (graphics render properly at first, some sort of trigger causes audio to hang and video to freeze, leading to crash), all apparently out of the blue.

Tried completely wiping and reinstalling: Intel drivers, Nvidia Drivers, League of Legends, to no effect.

FurMark (graphics stress test), and other games (so far) appear to be unaffected.

Please advise.

ifbywhisky, Aug 28, 2016
  3. League of legends game not working after installing Windows 10

Old title: league of legends

After installing windows 10 it says league of legends launcher is incompatible, everything works fine even the patch downloads. But when I open league of legends and click launch nothing happens, please help, I haven't played league
    in over a month

Neurodiversity, Aug 28, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Disregard what those errors show. If LOL is hanging, it would be either because it is trying to sync with the servers, or your profile saved on your machine may be mangled. There is a group on here dedicated to gaming. You may want to post there. Also check with the forums for the game to see if anyone else is having any issues with the latest game engine updates.

bro67, Aug 28, 2016
  5. waterman Win User
    Alright thanks. I'll make a post there.
    Edit - oops, looks like it's here already.

waterman, Aug 28, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    They tend to get them moved when they are noticed. Some game engines are having a bad time with Windows 10 right now. Most is a fault on both sides.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends - Similar Threads - Computer hanging loading

2. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  3. PC freezes at League of Legends loading screen

PC freezes at League of Legends loading screen: This just recently started happening to me in LOL loading screen, and sometimes other games to. Sometimes when i try to join a game, the computer will just freeze and i can`t do anything. it always ends up with me force restarting my computer. I`m currently running the...
  4. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  5. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  6. League of legends not responding at loading screen

League of legends not responding at loading screen: My league of legends is stuck at loadingscreen and not responding, I just factory reset my computer because all of the solutions that I tried cannot solve the problem but it's still not responding when loadingscreen there is no problem running the game and at champion select...
  7. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  8. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...
  9. BSOD after playing some League of Legends

BSOD after playing some League of Legends: I also get the GSOD after playing some League of Legends for a while, not always though. It sometimes doesn't happen for 2 days. Tried everything already, different drivers, switching ram. So if you find a solution I'd be glad to hear it! Here's my dm_log in case someone is...
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...