Windows 10: Computer has been reboot from a bug check

Discus and support Computer has been reboot from a bug check in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I having weird problem is that Pc restart randomly and I cant find what cause this problem. Online research show that its hardware problem but idk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PressF5, Mar 30, 2018.

1. PressF5 Win User

Computer has been reboot from a bug check

Hi, I having weird problem is that Pc restart randomly and I cant find what cause this problem. Online research show that its hardware problem but idk which one even though I am pc expert thx

:)

PressF5, Mar 30, 2018

2. Computer has rebooted from a bug check.

Thanks for the help! However, I can't find a Broadcom 802.11 network adapter. I use a ASUS PCE-AC68 802.11ac Network Adapter. I don't see anything called Broadcom 802.11 network adapter in the device manager.

JonathanLamb, Mar 30, 2018
  3. Computer has rebooted from a bug check.

Hi guys. Got a random BSOD today. Was using Windows just fine and suddenly it BSOD'd. The error I got in the event viewer was:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff500006f56d8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff802f614f9b2, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: af912a9a-0975-49d1-b66d-638146946a24.

Win 10 64Bit

16GB DDR3 RAM

I7 4790k CPU

GTX 1080 SC 8 GB

H100i V2 cpu cooler

MSI Gaming 5 motherboard

Any idea what this means and how do I fix it?

JonathanLamb, Mar 30, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi PressF5,

If I may ask, is there a specific area of pc's or operating systems wherein you're an expert? I mean, there are thousands of experts all around the world specialized in security, hardware, Linux, Windows (or parts of it), programming languages, software (excel and word for example), etc.

You appear to be getting the 0x124, unfortunately without dumps it's very difficult to narrow down what's causing it. Is there any chance you've cleaned up your drive to get space back using disk cleanup or similar tools?

5. PressF5 Win User
    I mean by expert in PC/Windows field since I was young around WIN 95. I am A+ technician both Hardware and software and I am student in Computer science. I also worked in Cooperate office as technician. Yes Have tried every thing and I am still not sure what is problem because I built this pc my own and I never had this problem in 1 year. So there is no way its hardware issue.

PressF5, Mar 30, 2018
  6. PressF5 Win User
    I believe that Windows 10 causing problems because I keep all my programs track (in other word, I keep list which program I install and what they actually do) and Every thing that going on while running in normal environment. I don't use disk cleanup since I have this problem because If I use disk cleanup then it will wipe out all the data which may help to find problem and fix it. Any suggestion?

PressF5, Mar 30, 2018
  7. axe0 New Member
    I disagree on this, hardware can fail at any point unexpectedly. Many users who have been using their systems for quite some time said the same, they ended up replacing a part of the system.

Once again I disagree, software and Windows need to be kept updated, but the past has shown that there have been many software updates that cause more problems than they fix.

Without dumps it's hard to troubleshoot this crash and before I provide suggestions I would like to know what 'everything' is that you have tried.

8. Spectrum Win User

Given that your computer has recorded 15 crashes, all of them being 0x124 bugchecks, I would say it is *highly* likely that there is a hardware issue.

WHEA = Windows Hardware Error Architecture

From Microsoft's own documentation:

Spectrum, Mar 31, 2018
  9. axe0 New Member
    Hardware error does not automatically imply that the cause is a hardware issue.

10. Spectrum Win User
    I never said that it was a guarantee, but it is highly likely that it is a hardware (or firmware) issue.

All of the bugchecks were caused by machine check exceptions (first parameter = 0). It would be very strange for a kernel driver to consistently corrupt memory in the same way over the course of 3 months such that every bugcheck code is 0x124 caused by an MCE.

Spectrum, Mar 31, 2018
  11. PressF5 Win User
    well guess what I made same pc with same specs. And that pc had same problem when this pc got this stupid problem. both pc restarted randomly. but one of them is now stop randomly restart without doing anything. So I Suppose windows 10 developer force user to go to check by shop just like dell laptop update disable finger touch mouse. After giving few test I have realize its windows 10. So I will let u know if I were right or wrong even though its goin got be worst.

PressF5, Apr 3, 2018
  12. krzemien Win User
    Interesting... thanks for your update (and I agree with you that it's not hardware-related even though it may seem it is).

Do you have your OS on SSD? If so, what SSD is this?

krzemien, Apr 3, 2018
  13. PressF5 Win User

I agree with all members that it was the error code 0 x 124 usually related to hardware error, However, in my case it was windows 10 I simple backup all important data in flash drive and then reset with keep files everything is now smooth. Thanks everyone for ur time and effort.

PressF5, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer has been reboot from a bug check - Similar Threads - Computer has been

2. The computer has rebooted from a bug check!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check!: Hello, Ive been having an annoying issue on my PC in regards to "The computer has rebooted from a bug check" Ive done some research and uploaded the files to view using this link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkcRJouChoYPdFDWtG8boiiVf7M?e=sRLD3YI appreciate any help in identifying the...
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bug check

The computer has rebooted from a bug check: What caused this? What exposure do I risk if I upload the mini dump?The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x00000000000007f6, 0x00000000d640c45c, 0x00000000f95cf5df. A dump was saved in:...
  4. The computer has rebooted from a bug check?

The computer has rebooted from a bug check?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xffff890f36c878a0, 0xffff980414d5b9f0. A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cc3ca728-3d33-4f35-93b9-9a8a7eae4835.Happened shortly after I booted...
  5. The computer has rebooted from a bug check.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check.: My computer has started to restart every time I load into a game, no matter what game or what settings i have. I checked the reliability monitor and it gave me an event dump and I'll add that if it helps! It showed me,"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  6. The computer has rebooted from a bug check.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check.: My computer has started to restart every time I load into a game, no matter what game or what settings i have. I checked the reliability monitor and it gave me an event dump and I'll add that if it helps! It showed me,"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  7. The computer has rebooted from a bug check.

8. The computer has rebooted from a bug check

The computer has rebooted from a bug check: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xfffff3001bd96644, 0x8a00000000200121, 0xffff8f0e8d012ea0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 66680086-320f-4d48-b302-5f8ff697187c.when i try to upload the dump...
  9. The Computer has Rebooted from a Bug Check.

The Computer has Rebooted from a Bug Check.: Hello, My computer has Blue Screened several times over the last few months and it is getting more and more frequent. After some research online, I found out about Windows Log Files and dug through those. I found what I think might have come at the same time as the most...
  10. Computer has been reboot from a bug check

Computer has been reboot from a bug check: [img] [img] Hi, I am having weird problem is that windows reboot randomly and I am a pc expert but this one I am not able to find out what cause this problem. According to google search, I found that its a hardware problem, but what exactly problem is that is not I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check if computer has been rebooted