Windows 10: computer has password bug not recognising

Discus and support computer has password bug not recognising in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer is not recognising my password...is profile compromised?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adrianpage, Aug 20, 2018.

1. computer has password bug not recognising

my computer is not recognising my password...is profile compromised?

:)

adrianpage, Aug 20, 2018

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

computer has password bug not recognising

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

computer has password bug not recognising

1. computer has password bug not recognising - Similar Threads - computer has password

2. Changing windows 10 password - current password not recognised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing windows 10 password - current password not recognised: At the moment I cannot change my Windows 10 password because when entered in the 'Settings' box for changing it is stated to be 'incorrect'. Yet i can open up my computer using this password. Help would be much appreciated - I am 75 years old . And not particularly tech...
  3. Computer Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Bug: My computer Which Runs the Newest Build of Windows 10 Keeps Freezing Then Explorer Crashes And Lastly Explorer Starts Up but with NO Apps Available... Could I get Some Help? I Really Need Some...
  4. new email not recognising password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new email not recognising password: I created a new email with outlook.com but it does not recognise the password that I created. It may be something to do with me syncing it with my other email account. I don't know how to resolve . Can someone help me...
  5. Cannot sign in: password no longer recognised

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign in: password no longer recognised: I have been scouring the internet for a solution to this issue but cannot find one, so I’m desperate now. I have used a passcode for over a year to log in to my laptop, since switching from my Microsoft/Hotmail password which I previously used. Just under a week ago, my...
  6. Incorrect Password Bug

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Incorrect Password Bug: I am unable to access my local windows account, its been five days now but it keeps telling me the password is incorrect. I have looked around and tried several options but to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated, please bear in mind the following: It is a local...
  7. Passwords not recognised, reset required

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Passwords not recognised, reset required: Hi, I need some help. I recently had a Windows update and on restart I was asked for the password. I tried my pin - but it was not accepted. I then used what I thought my password had been before I changed to using a pin but as it is a while ago I may have got it wrong...
  8. Computer has been reboot from a bug check

Computer has been reboot from a bug check: [img] [img] Hi, I am having weird problem is that windows reboot randomly and I am a pc expert but this one I am not able to find out what cause this problem. According to google search, I found that its a hardware problem, but what exactly problem is that is not I have...
  9. Computer has been reboot from a bug check

Computer has been reboot from a bug check: Hi, I having weird problem is that Pc restart randomly and I cant find what cause this problem. Online research show that its hardware problem but idk which one even though I am pc expert thx 107124
  10. Micro usb has failed - not recognised?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micro usb has failed - not recognised?: Hi, Hope somebody can help ? My wife's micro usb has failed in her phone and is nort recognised , either by the phone or my PC. I wondered if anybody could recomend any recovery software, to enable the contents of the card to be saved? It has a number of photos that she is...