Windows 10: computer has password bug not recognising

Discus and support computer has password bug not recognising in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer is not recognising my password...is profile compromised?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adrianpage, Aug 20, 2018.

1. computer has password bug not recognising

my computer is not recognising my password...is profile compromised?

:)

adrianpage, Aug 20, 2018

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

computer has password bug not recognising

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

computer has password bug not recognising

1. computer has password bug not recognising - Similar Threads - computer has password

2. The computer has rebooted from a bug check!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check!: Hello, Ive been having an annoying issue on my PC in regards to "The computer has rebooted from a bug check" Ive done some research and uploaded the files to view using this link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkcRJouChoYPdFDWtG8boiiVf7M?e=sRLD3YI appreciate any help in identifying the...
  3. password not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password not recognised: I successfully logged in and pressed reset to reset my computer and delete all files, but after the reset I went to log in again and it kept leading me to a black screen and saying failed login it was the right password as I used it an hour before I reset- I have now changed...
  4. password not recognised

password not recognised: I successfully logged in and pressed reset to reset my computer and delete all files, but after the reset I went to log in again and it kept leading me to a black screen and saying failed login it was the right password as I used it an hour before I reset- I have now changed...
  5. The computer has rebooted from a bug check?

The computer has rebooted from a bug check?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xffff890f36c878a0, 0xffff980414d5b9f0. A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cc3ca728-3d33-4f35-93b9-9a8a7eae4835.Happened shortly after I booted...
  6. Not Recognising password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Recognising password: Hi my windows 10 keeps showing automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly When I try to access safe mode nothing happens and when I try to enter my Microsoft password it keeps telling me The password is incorrect Try again. I have tried the password on other devices...
  7. Not Recognising password

Not Recognising password: Hi my windows 10 keeps showing automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly When I try to access safe mode nothing happens and when I try to enter my Microsoft password it keeps telling me The password is incorrect Try again. I have tried the password on other devices...
  8. Not Recognising password

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. The computer has rebooted from a bug check.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check.: My computer has started to restart every time I load into a game, no matter what game or what settings i have. I checked the reliability monitor and it gave me an event dump and I'll add that if it helps! It showed me,"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  10. The computer has rebooted from a bug check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xfffff3001bd96644, 0x8a00000000200121, 0xffff8f0e8d012ea0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 66680086-320f-4d48-b302-5f8ff697187c.when i try to upload the dump...