Windows 10: Computer is running low on resources

Discus and support Computer is running low on resources in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't use my computer. It did turned on but theres a prompt saying I cant sign in and the computer is running low on resources. Whats this? How to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andrean1, Jul 4, 2018.

1. andrean1 Win User

Computer is running low on resources

I can't use my computer. It did turned on but theres a prompt saying I cant sign in and the computer is running low on resources. Whats this? How to resolve this?

:)

andrean1, Jul 4, 2018

2. System running low on resources

My system i showing low on resources after removing password from administrator account. I am trying to reboot it, but nothing works. Please suggest me what to do

prakashjha1, Jul 4, 2018
  3. System running low on resources

No other changes just removed password from the system. The screen is just showing "Your computer is running on low resources" and after restarting reboot option is also not working (F keys). I don't have a screen with me now, will send screenshot later.

Thanks

prakashjha1, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Error loop: Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in...

Hi Winston,

To run a command prompt as administrator, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type cmd on the search bar/Cortana at the lower-left side your screen.
    • Right-click Command Prompt then select Run as administrator.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer is running low on resources - Similar Threads - Computer running low

2. Running low on space on a modern computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running low on space on a modern computer: I have a two fold question regarding lack of space on a modern computer. It has a solid state 106GB and at 1 TB conventional hard drive.The solid state C: Drive has filled up to the extent that system files can no longer be backed up, and I am doubtful that Windows 11 will...
  3. Running low on space on a modern computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running low on space on a modern computer: I have a two fold question regarding lack of space on a modern computer. It has a solid state 106GB and at 1 TB conventional hard drive.The solid state C: Drive has filled up to the extent that system files can no longer be backed up, and I am doubtful that Windows 11 will...
  4. Running low on space on a modern computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Low system resources when using Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low system resources when using Zoom: Hi - I've been through the other threads on this, but none of the solutions worked. Any new ideas to stop this happening? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-system-resources-when-using-zoom/ff5b16b4-f64a-4ef8-8e33-5f6e0586a191
  6. Slow computer, despite low resources high specs and fresh reset.

Slow computer, despite low resources high specs and fresh reset.: About three days ago, my computer had randomly started running really slowly. The night before i had had it outside for about an hour, as i was carrying it from a friends house to mine in fairly low temperatures. The next day when i had attempted to run a game, it was giving...
  7. Reliable Backup Software with Low Resource Requirement

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reliable Backup Software with Low Resource Requirement: Hi All, I am looking for a reliable backup application that runs only when I decide to do the backup, and it is completely off otherwise. I have read that backup applications like Acronis use computation resources also when inactive. Any suggestion? Thank you in advance!...
  8. low resources while using Zoom

low resources while using Zoom: using zoom but occasionally get the subject message and then my audio gets affected. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-resources-while-using-zoom/8babccaa-4726-45de-aa59-a6c040d1ac1a
  9. Whole computer starts stuttering randomly on low resource usage.

Whole computer starts stuttering randomly on low resource usage.: I have had my PC built and running for nearly two years now with little to no issues, until recently. I have a problem where randomly my entire computer will just start stuttering extremely hard in a random pattern. When i say entire computer i literally mean everything, its...
  10. Your computer is running low on resources error, so no new users can sign in

in Windows 10 News
    Your computer is running low on resources error, so no new users can sign in: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Usually, signing in to a computer running Windows 10 is fast and straightforward. If there are not many programs in the Startup, it works out well. However, if many things are loading as soon as you log into the computer, [...] This post Your computer is...