Windows 10: Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games

Discus and support Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Almost every time I'm playing a game on my computer, it crashes. It doesn't matter if they're old or new, modded or not, or whether or not they're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CHill93, Jul 13, 2018.

1. CHill93 Win User

Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games

Almost every time I'm playing a game on my computer, it crashes. It doesn't matter if they're old or new, modded or not, or whether or not they're online or offline. The crashes have been happening ever since I got my computer last fall. Since I don't really play games on my computer that much, I've been trying to ignore it but it's getting to the point I can't do that anymore. I'm assuming it's a faulty driver but I can't tell which one it is. I've turned on windows verifier then collected the minidump files. Any advice would be appreciated.

minidump and MSinfo32

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AizYwTuH7sp9jyeJYIdt2OaC08XW

:)

CHill93, Jul 13, 2018

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Jul 13, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer Keeps Crashing When I play Games - Similar Threads - Computer Keeps Crashing

2. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep crashing when playing games: My PC just shuts off when playing games, it seems that if playing a high demand game for too long it causes my PC to crash. First it goes black screen, then I see that it's restarting but it stays black screen. Then I have to turn it off via hard shut off and then it works...
  3. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep crashing when playing games: My PC just shuts off when playing games, it seems that if playing a high demand game for too long it causes my PC to crash. First it goes black screen, then I see that it's restarting but it stays black screen. Then I have to turn it off via hard shut off and then it works...
  4. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.: Recently rolled back a graphics driver. I went through the proper way to uninstall and reinstall the old one for stability issues, and now my computer keeps crashing. I did the same thing now that there is a better driver and still have the same problem. I am unsure of what...
  6. Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.: Recently rolled back a graphics driver. I went through the proper way to uninstall and reinstall the old one for stability issues, and now my computer keeps crashing. I did the same thing now that there is a better driver and still have the same problem. I am unsure of what...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  8. Keep crashing when playing games

Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  9. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...
  10. New computer keeps crashing when playing games

New computer keeps crashing when playing games: Hi, My computer seems to crash at random when playing games. By looking at the crash dumps it seems like there are many different types of errors, but they are all involving ntoskrnl.exe. Seems to be happening most often when playing games at 4k. At first I thought it...