Windows 10: Computer keeps stuttering

Discus and support Computer keeps stuttering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My computer keeps stuttering every 4 seconds. And it stutters the audio and my game. Sometimes when I type or watch a video. Even my mouse. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamesgarth, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Computer keeps stuttering

Hello. My computer keeps stuttering every 4 seconds. And it stutters the audio and my game. Sometimes when I type or watch a video. Even my mouse. I don't know how to fix it.

:)

jamesgarth, Jul 18, 2018

2. Computer stuttering then freezing

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

Suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing these issues.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Further if you notice a similar trend in performance issues over different computers then you may also leave a feedback using the Feedback app.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Computer keeps stuttering

FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Computer keeps stuttering

1. Computer keeps stuttering - Similar Threads - Computer keeps stuttering

2. My computer keeps stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps stuttering: My computer started stuttering like a month ago and when it first happened i could somehow fix it by reinstalling windows 6 times but it started happening again and i can't seem to fix it no matter what i try. Can anyone help me with my issue?...
  3. My computer keeps stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps stuttering: My computer started stuttering like a month ago and when it first happened i could somehow fix it by reinstalling windows 6 times but it started happening again and i can't seem to fix it no matter what i try. Can anyone help me with my issue?...
  4. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  5. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  6. Computer freezeing/stuttering

Computer freezeing/stuttering: So the last couple days ive been having issues with my pc. when playing games or just browsing reddit after a while i would go from 144 fps in a game to hard stuck 1fps. Even after alt f4ing the game my computer would get micro freezes and id be basically unable to do...
  7. Computer Stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Stuttering: For the last day or so, my computer has been stuttering constantly. Even just moving the mouse around the screen, it's clearly visible. Videos, programs, games, everything stutters slightly. I have no clue what's causing it. Task manager is showing everything to be fine....
  8. Windows Keeps Stuttering

Windows Keeps Stuttering: I've been having stuttering issues in Windows and it is most noticeable while playing a game. It happens even if I'm just using something like Word or Powerpoint though, so I don't think it is only caused by something game related. Even while typing this, text will stop...
  9. PC keeps stuttering

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC keeps stuttering: I use Asus GTX, AsRock B150M-HDV, Windows 10, 1803. I decided to upgrade GPU and CPU and received a terrible problem with my PC. It keeps stuttering both visual and auditory. I think it is my CPU is the culprit. Recently I have received a “driver verifier” blue screen....
  10. Display keeps Stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display keeps Stuttering: Hi. I was doing driver updates on my PC and after booting it up for the first time after getting a graphics card and BIOS drivers update, I immediately noticed that the screen is stuttering ever so slightly. I've rollbacked the two driver updates that I believed may have been...