Windows 10: Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks

Discus and support Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello After installing Bluestacks the computer keyboard changed from azerty ( the keyboard i use normal) to qwerty. But only in Bluestacks. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PK76, Feb 17, 2016.

1. PK76 Win User

Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks

Hello

After installing Bluestacks the computer keyboard changed from azerty ( the keyboard i use normal) to qwerty.
    But only in Bluestacks. In another program it works with azerty.

:)

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Bluestack is an Android emulator that lets you use your mobile application from PC. There are many games and apps that are compatible with Windows 10, not all apps can be run on the operating system. So, you can use Bluestacks for Windows 10.

It is one such emulator that allows its users to download games from the play store and play them on Windows 7 or Windows 10. Bluestacks for Windows 10 can be downloaded online for free.

You can check step by step guide here - Bluestacks for Windows 10

Vishu Sachdeva, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Bob_748 Win User
    Windows 10 is restarting when accessing Bluestacks

Hello, I had installed Bluestacks on Windows 10 and every time I try to open it my computer restarts, saying that it is collecting error info, not sure what to do as I have tried to clear up memory and deleted and reinstalled Bluestacks, but the same thing
    keeps happening.

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Original title/subject: (Bluestacks)

Bob_748, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks

1. Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks - Similar Threads - Computer keyboard changed

2. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  3. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  4. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluestacks: HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks/9b8f5f23-3508-4c23-9e0a-2f8fc3c98ffd
  6. Bluestacks error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluestacks error: Hello I am Vasan Aggarwal i had downloadedbluestacks and earlier it was working fine but today when I tried opening it, A green screen opened saying thatYour windows builder ran into problem and we need to restart the pc. I Tried several times but it didn't worked. I also...
  7. Bluestacks Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluestacks Crash: When i try to open bluestacks my computer just crashes and shows the BSOD. This hasn't happened before .It started from today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-crash/7d1b96fc-d314-475d-bb57-7eb9f659c8f2
  8. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  9. BLUESTACKS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLUESTACKS: Hi I have tried several time to download bluestacks,but it download only 99% and then it fails.does anybody know what could be the problem for this? please help...thanks...
  10. bluestacks inquiry

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    bluestacks inquiry: i never used bluestacks but only recently am interested in it. i want to try run some android slot games that i play on my tablet -onto the pc. will it affect the memory? will it affect the CPU?*Shock 82202