Windows 10: Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks

Discus and support Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello After installing Bluestacks the computer keyboard changed from azerty ( the keyboard i use normal) to qwerty. But only in Bluestacks. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PK76, Feb 17, 2016.

1. PK76 Win User

Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks

Hello

After installing Bluestacks the computer keyboard changed from azerty ( the keyboard i use normal) to qwerty.
    But only in Bluestacks. In another program it works with azerty.

:)

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Bluestack is an Android emulator that lets you use your mobile application from PC. There are many games and apps that are compatible with Windows 10, not all apps can be run on the operating system. So, you can use Bluestacks for Windows 10.

It is one such emulator that allows its users to download games from the play store and play them on Windows 7 or Windows 10. Bluestacks for Windows 10 can be downloaded online for free.

You can check step by step guide here - Bluestacks for Windows 10

Vishu Sachdeva, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Bob_748 Win User
    Windows 10 is restarting when accessing Bluestacks

Hello, I had installed Bluestacks on Windows 10 and every time I try to open it my computer restarts, saying that it is collecting error info, not sure what to do as I have tried to clear up memory and deleted and reinstalled Bluestacks, but the same thing
    keeps happening.

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Original title/subject: (Bluestacks)

Bob_748, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks

1. Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks - Similar Threads - Computer keyboard changed

2. Screen change when keyboard not in use.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen change when keyboard not in use.: one minute after not touching a key or using my mouse the screen switches to my photos. Why is this happening and how can I increase this time. My sleep timer is set to 30 minutes....
  3. unable to download bluestacks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to download bluestacks: why cant't my windows 10 download bluestacks app for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-bluestacks/5f1bfd95-66c4-4362-9fca-ad9a3382200e
  4. Keyboard Changes

Keyboard Changes: My PS2 Keyboard keeps changing to a different format ie the @ changes to the number 2 key I have uninstalled without success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/keyboard-changes/b9802733-bd06-46f6-aa45-8731615e35b7
  5. BLUESTACKS

BLUESTACKS: Hi I have tried several time to download bluestacks,but it download only 99% and then it fails.does anybody know what could be the problem for this? please help...thanks...
  6. bluestacks inquiry

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    bluestacks inquiry: i never used bluestacks but only recently am interested in it. i want to try run some android slot games that i play on my tablet -onto the pc. will it affect the memory? will it affect the CPU?*Shock 82202
  7. Changing user name on used computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing user name on used computer: I got a used computer and when I set it up I logged in with my Microsoft account. This worked fine it changed my login and I am the admin of this computer. My problem is when I go into the file explorer under user it still says the previous users name. Is there a way to...
  8. Problem starting bluestacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem starting bluestacks: Hi folks, On IE browsing bluestacks.com I succeeded download and install bluestacks on Win10. But I can't start it. I have tried restart bluestacks including restart Win10 OS several times but still failed. At end of starting always request for "Restart BlueStacks / OS"...
  9. BlueStacks installation problem :(

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueStacks installation problem :(: So...i had downloaded the newest version of bluestacks. The problem is that when i run the installation file it starts extraction and stops at 89%. Then pops up the window saying that- ''windows cannot find MICROINSTALLERNATIVE.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly,...
  10. Keyboard no longer waking the computer (used to work).

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard no longer waking the computer (used to work).: I have the "wake the computer with this device" power management box checked (just for the keyboard, not the mouse). It always woke the computer before but for the last few days, the keyboard lights up but no screen. I have to push the Power button to wake it up. USB cable...