Windows 10: Computer Language

Discus and support Computer Language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to get my keyboard in Korean, but then It changed my entire computer into Korean. I cannot read Korean so I don't know what to do, or even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by leigthanyamclean, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Computer Language

I was trying to get my keyboard in Korean, but then It changed my entire computer into Korean. I cannot read Korean so I don't know what to do, or even how to change it back. Please help.

:)

leigthanyamclean, Jul 24, 2018

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Computer Language

What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile Computer Language :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Computer Language

1. Computer Language - Similar Threads - Computer Language

2. Changing the Windows display language on a school computer does not change the regional...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Windows display language on a school computer does not change the regional...: I am facing a problem when changing the Windows display language on a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 supplied by the school. When I change the Windows display language for example, French Canada, the regional format does not change to match the Windows display language, it stays in...
  3. Changing the Windows display language on a school computer does not change the regional...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the Windows display language on a school computer does not change the regional...: I am facing a problem when changing the Windows display language on a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 supplied by the school. When I change the Windows display language for example, French Canada, the regional format does not change to match the Windows display language, it stays in...
  4. Changing the Windows display language on a school computer does not change the regional...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Half my computer is in one language, English, the other is in another language.

Half my computer is in one language, English, the other is in another language.: I asked for a tech to format my computer and install windows in english.He didn't, he installed in portuguese, and just changed the language inside windows, it did not work fully.Now half my computer is in English, another half is in Portuguese, most softwares are behaving...
  6. Half my computer is in one language, English, the other is in another language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half my computer is in one language, English, the other is in another language.: I asked for a tech to format my computer and install windows in english.He didn't, he installed in portuguese, and just changed the language inside windows, it did not work fully.Now half my computer is in English, another half is in Portuguese, most softwares are behaving...
  7. Half my computer is in one english, the other is in another language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half my computer is in one english, the other is in another language.: I asked for a tech to format my computer and install windows in english.He didn't, he installed in portuguese, and just changed the language inside windows, it did not work fully.Now half my computer is in English, another half is in Portuguese, most softwares are behaving...
  8. Half my computer is in one english, the other is in another language.

Half my computer is in one english, the other is in another language.: I asked for a tech to format my computer and install windows in english.He didn't, he installed in portuguese, and just changed the language inside windows, it did not work fully.Now half my computer is in English, another half is in Portuguese, most softwares are behaving...
  9. Windows 11 Single Language. I reset the computer, using the 'reset this pc' option and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Single Language. I reset the computer, using the 'reset this pc' option and then...: When completing the process, I selected country and language both different than the ones used when I got the device, and now it says my license is not valid, I don't know what to do. I don't have any information related to my windows license because it came with the computer...
  10. Windows 11 Single Language. I reset the computer, using the 'reset this pc' option and then...

Windows 11 Single Language. I reset the computer, using the 'reset this pc' option and then...: When completing the process, I selected country and language both different than the ones used when I got the device, and now it says my license is not valid, I don't know what to do. I don't have any information related to my windows license because it came with the computer...