Windows 10: Computer login password

Discus and support Computer login password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi guys,has anyone been ask to login to there computer,using there Microsoft account?,..I restarted my comp,after i uninstall a app..It ask for my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tray, Oct 8, 2015.

1. tray Win User

Computer login password

Hi guys,has anyone been ask to login to there computer,using there Microsoft account?,..I restarted my comp,after i uninstall a app..It ask for my password''which i never made'' to login,but the password has to be my Microsoft account...I'm just wondering.....Sorry about my English just woke up,still sleepy

:)

tray, Oct 8, 2015
  2. ab0ngcd Win User

Change my log in password

Problem is when we set up the computer, there was no local login option, so the only login ID is the outlook.com account. How do you change the computer login (computer has issues and needs to be sent back to mfg with no password for login) on the computer
    without changing the outlook.com password. When I try to do it through the accounts section, it asks for the Microsoft account password, not the computer password.

ab0ngcd, Oct 8, 2015
  3. Alan B Win User
    Login password is NOT Microsoft account password

I came across a computer the other day running Windows 10 where the login was the Microsoft Account email address but the password was completely different to the Microsoft Account password. According to Settings when logged in the user was connected to
    his Microsoft Account and the computer was connected to the internet. The computer login password was a combination of letters and numbers so it was a password, not a PIN. I logged into the Microsoft account on another computer just to prove that what we
    thought was the Account password really was. But that password was not the same as the computer login password.

How is this possible?

Alan B, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Computer login password

Brink, Oct 8, 2015
  5. tray Win User
    Thank you Brink*Smile...

tray, Oct 8, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Computer login password

1. Computer login password - Similar Threads - Computer login password

2. Computer does not recognize windows login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer does not recognize windows login password: I know my windows account password but when I enter it I get a message that the password is. Not correct. I know it’s correct because I can login using it on another computer. Can’t use a windows recovery because no disk was created. Any way to get this computer to accept the...
  3. Computer does not recognize windows login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer does not recognize windows login password: I know my windows account password but when I enter it I get a message that the password is. Not correct. I know it’s correct because I can login using it on another computer. Can’t use a windows recovery because no disk was created. Any way to get this computer to accept the...
  4. Computer does not recognize windows login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reset Local Computer Login Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset Local Computer Login Password: I forgot my local computer login password for Win 10, but I can use my PIN to login becasue I only login using PIN. Anyway to reset the login password using my PIN? I found it always asks me to verify the current password if I try to create a reset disk or change the...
  6. Computer login password changed with no permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer login password changed with no permission: Why I have to sign into my computer with windows/Microsoft password. I used to sign into all my electronics with their unique password and starting last week I am required to use Microsoft password at least on this computer. I do not remember that I was notified or consulted...
  7. login password

in Windows 10 Customization
    login password: How do I disable the login password? I've tried changing my password and leaving the new one blank but I just get an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/login-password/71f13d7c-2ac8-4f79-98e4-66047ccb4583
  8. Password for Computer Login?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password for Computer Login?: I have a dell laptop that uses windows 10. I do not have a password at all on my laptop. Thus if you power it on, well im on the laptop. I recall windows gives you the option to put a password for your computer when you start it up on windows 7. This is windows 10 so im sure...
  9. Password login

Password login: Hi all, first post so please go easy on me*Redface So I have Windows 10 and want to get rid of the password protected login feature. I found some steps on this site which are vaguely "On your windows 10 Start menu window, right click at the Win logo > select Run option >...
  10. Can't change computer login password

Can't change computer login password: I want to change the password when I log into the computer on start up. The one where you have to put the password in just to get the computer to even get to the home page. I've change my password in the Microsoft account part but it didn't change the main computer log in....