Windows 10: Computer loops on bluescreen

Discus and support Computer loops on bluescreen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I fire up my laptop it hits a blue screen, restarts, and when it tries to start Automtic Repair, it hits another bluescreen, and then it loops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VoltC, Apr 9, 2017.

1. VoltC Win User

Computer loops on bluescreen

When I fire up my laptop it hits a blue screen, restarts, and when it tries to start Automtic Repair, it hits another bluescreen, and then it loops that without end.

:)

VoltC, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Pieced Win User

100% disk usage issue windows 10 home 64-bit

Hello guys,My task manager shows 100% disk usage which was my causing my laptop to hang after a few minutes(Even bluescreens and bluescreen loop on startups).I've done all the recommended suggestions and the issue persists.I did a clean install of windows
    with clean drives and now the issue is still there but it sort of varies,It'll increase(sometimes stay at 100%)for a while and then decrease.Any more suggestions?

Pieced, Apr 9, 2017
  3. CatoEide Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

So from time to time i get this bluescreen with watchdog violation and my computer goes in to an endless loop of rebooting.

when i keep it switced off for some time it is back to normal. i have tried the driver update and change to windows standard driver, turn of the fast boot under power options. anyone had the same and now a fix?

Original Title: DPC_Watchdog_Violation

CatoEide, Apr 9, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, what's the history please?
    E.g.
    - I switched on my laptop today and it wouldn't boot.
    - There was a big lightning storm and the power failed. Now my laptop won't boot.
    - I just bought this second-hand laptop and it won't boot
    - My brother dropped it and now it won't boot
    - I did xyz and now it won't boot.
    ....some idea would be useful.

Also helpful to fill in your specs.

I assume your question is- how can I get it to boot again?

So, knowing nothing about it, I suggest, starting from basics:
    1. Check the disk.
    Download Kyhi's boot DVD/flash drive from the top of the software and apps section.
    This will boot your PC from the DVD/flash drive into a version of Win 10.

Download Crystal Diskinfo (free, portable) and run that. It will give a Good/Caution/Bad indication.

If it does not report Good, you most likely need a new disk.

2. Download Macrium Reflect's boot disk (free). (Should be easy to find).
    Attempt the repair sequence as here:
    Fixing Windows boot problems - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase

dalchina, Apr 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Computer loops on bluescreen - Similar Threads - Computer loops bluescreen

2. looping bluescreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    looping bluescreen: Hello, i turned off my bad computer mannually instead of on software because it was getting too slow. It is now stuck on bluescreen and turning it off just makes it appear again, the collecting information process never enfs....
  3. looping bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looping bluescreen: Hello, i turned off my bad computer mannually instead of on software because it was getting too slow. It is now stuck on bluescreen and turning it off just makes it appear again, the collecting information process never enfs....
  4. looping bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen loop: I've tried to turn on my PC when a bluescreen popped up and told me that there is a problem with the device. After waiting for the diagnosis it said that it can't fix itself and when I try to restart it, the same thing happens....
  6. Bluescreen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen loop: I've tried to turn on my PC when a bluescreen popped up and told me that there is a problem with the device. After waiting for the diagnosis it said that it can't fix itself and when I try to restart it, the same thing happens....
  7. Bluescreen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer Bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Bluescreening: Hello! I have recently gotten a new Lenovo Legion prebuilt, and it keeps bluescreening randomly. This is the sequence of the event log:Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. -> Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0any solution? lemme know...
  9. Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop: On Saturday, 6/12/2021, I got a bluescreen in the middle of playing CS:GO. The error was an unexpected_store_exception. I figured, no biggie, sometimes thing just break. I let it restart, where it proceeded to get stuck into a boot loop. There's a few weird things about this....
  10. Computer bluescreening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer bluescreening: So I got a new computer recently and it has worked well until now. It has started bluesc reening constantly. I have removed my port forwarding, deleted the programs I installed recently and I ran a virus scan that showed nothing. The computer has also started behaving weirdly...