Windows 10: Computer not detecting updates

Discus and support Computer not detecting updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I'm new here. I have a CyberPowerPC desktop, running Windows 10 Pro (build 1607), and it didn't and still doesn't detect the update for build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FanaticGuide, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Computer not detecting updates

Hey, I'm new here. I have a CyberPowerPC desktop, running Windows 10 Pro (build 1607), and it didn't and still doesn't detect the update for build 1703. Don't know why, or how. Can anyone on here give me an explanation for why it wouldn't detect the update(s)?

:)

FanaticGuide, Jul 13, 2017

2. Computer Not Detecting Network

Hello, and thanks for the reply. I feel really dumb, but I forgot to mention I use a Belkin USB Wireless Adaptor in order to connect to the internet, as I haven't been able to get an ethernet cable.

ZadeArmitage, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Computer not detecting microphone

It seems to be working now after running the hardware troubleshooter. Thanks!

TimWheeler1, Jul 13, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Computer not detecting updates

Welcome to TenForums @FanaticGuide

The Creators Update is being rolled out in phases, not everyone will see the 'Features update to Windows 10, version 1703' straight away. Also, there are some known issues with particular hardware - PCs that have such issues are blocked from receiving the Creators Update until Microsoft have developed fixes for these issues. There's more on the phased rollout here...

Windows 10 Creators Update rollout: First phase update
    Windows 10 Creators Update roll out on track and expanding

...in the mean time you should still be getting the regular cumulative updates so you shouldn't worry about missing out on security fixes.

5. Thx for the info! I'm getting the regular cumulative updates for build 1607 when I thought it was running build 1703...

FanaticGuide, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Computer not detecting updates

1. Computer not detecting updates - Similar Threads - Computer detecting updates

2. Computer not detecting headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not detecting headphones: I recently reset my PC and for some reason everytime I plug my headphones in they're not detected and no sound works at all even through the speakers, I used to have a seperate option inside my sound settings for speakers or headphones and I could just right click and set...
  3. Computer not detecting WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer not detecting WiFi: I recently went into command prompt and did netsh wlan set autoconfig enabled=no interface="WiFi" is there away to reverse this please i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-detecting-wifi/a2daf832-c976-431d-b1eb-64384f1e6d62
  4. Computer not detecting the second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer not detecting the second monitor: Hello, I have a Dell all in one desktop model- Inspiron 24 Model 3459, however, it is not detecting my second monitor. I have attempted to detect automatically as well as manually, updated the driver, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. However, my computer is still...
  5. Scanner detection by computer

Scanner detection by computer: My scanner cannot be found by the computer, but the computer is hooked up to a network as the printer works. Are there separate configurations or setups for printers and scanners from the same device?...
  6. Computer not detecting the microphone

Computer not detecting the microphone: Hello, I have been using a headphone containing one cable only. My mic doesn't work while recording or talking to anyone through skype or messenger. To split the headphone as a mic, I had to purchase a combo jack, but still there is no progress. I have been using...
  7. Computer stopped detecting a camera

Computer stopped detecting a camera: My computer cannot detect Polaroid iE826 camera anymore. I’ve used this camera for over a year and it was working fine but now get an error message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I updated the software using the...
  8. Computer not detecting file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer not detecting file: Hi, I have been having a problem regarding the computer (I have a Windows10 Laptop) detecting that winspool.drv is in the system. I am trying to download Origin, but the error message "winspool.drv not found" pops up every time. I went through the process of renaming the file...
  9. Computer is not detecting ps4 controller

Computer is not detecting ps4 controller: I play games using ps4 controller. But yesterday I had an issue, when I plugged in my controller, I saw a fading yellow light and ds4 didn’t recognize my controller. I had the similar issue before and know that I should find "driver error" in the Settings, then I remove the...
  10. Printer not detected by computer

Printer not detected by computer: Printer was working a few days ago. Got an update from Microsoft for Windows 10. Now computer doesn't detect the printer. I uninstalled the printer from the computer to reinstall but it will not reinstall. The computer just doesn't see nor recognize it. This printer has been...