Windows 10: Computer not typing Engliah

Discus and support Computer not typing Engliah in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everything was fine till last night. Screens started opening by themselves, changing at lightening speed. I could not close them fast enough . This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by purplelover, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Computer not typing Engliah

Everything was fine till last night. Screens started opening by themselves, changing at lightening speed. I could not close them fast enough . This is what I get for DAve's Plane ....well it typed correctly here. backwards letters unrecognized as English.
    I went to control panel and it was set to English. I reset to United States English. Still have the problem. Any help greatly appreciated.

:)

purplelover, Dec 3, 2017

2. searching for language

Hello

please i want software for nokia 6630 contains the languages ( Arabic, Bulgarian and Engliah)

Thnaks

housam424---01, Dec 3, 2017
  3. No English Swype in my Lumia 620! after updating to WP 8.1

Thanks a lot my dear friend paulheu Computer not typing Engliah :) working great, i didnt notice that i have to download the engliah language pack Computer not typing Engliah :)

YasserEtreby, Dec 3, 2017
  4. Computer not typing Engliah

sounds abit dodgy, what program you using? have you tried typing in notepad to see if does the same thing?

kingtez1984, Dec 3, 2017
  5. I am in PrintMaster a card, photo, calendar, new letter program . have never had it happen before. Maybe I should reload it.

purplelover, Dec 3, 2017
  6. test in notepad first mate *Smile if notepad fine then check internet like a google search. if thats fine then yeah id reinstall what ever program your using *Smile

kingtez1984, Dec 3, 2017
  7. It types normally in Notebook. Will have to reload the program. Drat!

purplelover, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Computer not typing Engliah

1. Computer not typing Engliah - Similar Threads - Computer typing Engliah

2. Computer constantly types spaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer constantly types spaces: I had this issue and found out what it was.Since I cannot reply there for some stupid reason, I share it in a dedicated "question".The problem was my Graphics tablet. When I killed the Huion software for it, the constant space input was stopped....
  3. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  4. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  5. In Microsoft Edge, the news information shall be change from HINDI to ENGLIAH

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Microsoft Edge, the news information shall be change from HINDI to ENGLIAH: Dear Sir, In my PC with WINDOWS 10, I notice the news information & other informations are in HINDI language. I donot know the HINDI language, since I know ENGLISH & TAMIL. only. This happened recently. before that no problem raised. because all information only in ENGLISH....
  6. Computer repeatedly types 9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer repeatedly types 9: My computer repeatedly types 9 and it started happening not long ago. I temporarily fix it by restarting my computer but eventually it comes back. There’s no certain amount of time that it takes to come back it just happens randomly. I tried keyboard troubleshooting but there...
  7. Computer won’t type in password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t type in password: My computer won’t let me type in my password after shutting down. I’ve noticed that when I go to type it in the mouse shows a little loading circle and if I wait for it to finish I’ll be able to type it in but this is really inconvenient and it never did that before...
  8. My computer types by itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer types by itself: Can't type propely anything. Computer keeps typing slashes \\\ non stop and opening websites by itself... I have this problem since your last windows 10 update it sucks sorry for my English... I pay for a product that year by year becomes worst.... Time to go Apple or...
  9. Computer constantly typing spaces

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly typing spaces: My computer has had this issue before, when i first got it. it will start typing spaces and will not stop no matter what I do. it is not a keyboard issue, because It's done this with three separate keyboards, and the problem persists even when they keyboard is unplugged or...
  10. Computer Keeps Typing Apostrophe's

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Keeps Typing Apostrophe's: Hello, I made a thread about this some time ago, but I could not reply and I did not understand most of what the people were saying. my problem is that, since last summer, my computer has been always typing apostrophe's, and I have not been able to use log in to my Microsoft...