Windows 10: COMPUTER NOT WORKING SMOOTHLY

Discus and support COMPUTER NOT WORKING SMOOTHLY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello friends, I have an pc with windows 10 x64 bit 4gb ram. The problem i am facing is that :- 1‌) taking a very long time to open . Getting stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AryanSinghWB, Aug 15, 2018.

1. COMPUTER NOT WORKING SMOOTHLY

Hello friends,

I have an pc with windows 10 x64 bit 4gb ram. The problem i am facing is that :-

1‌) taking a very long time to open . Getting stuck in welcome screen

2) cannot install anything. If i do so then system hangs i.e. not responding

3) cannot use start menu. If i do so then showing critical error

:)

AryanSinghWB, Aug 15, 2018

2. Crysis gaming computer - will this work?

Specs look fine apart from that PSU. Change it as suggested above.

As for Crysis gaming, just to give you an indication I played that game smoothly on my rig as listed on the left @1280x1024 (on my 17") with everything on high apart from 3 options (textures and 2 others on medium).

mithrandir, Sep 25, 2018
  3. COMPUTER NOT WORKING SMOOTHLY

Hi AryanSinghWB

My name is Fernando. I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to guide you with your computer working smoothly.

When did this star occuring? Did something change on your computer such as an update installation or adding some hardware?

Respectfully,

Fernando Y.

FernandoYebra1, Sep 25, 2018
  4. COMPUTER NOT WORKING SMOOTHLY

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

COMPUTER NOT WORKING SMOOTHLY

1. COMPUTER NOT WORKING SMOOTHLY - Similar Threads - COMPUTER WORKING SMOOTHLY

2. Hi Microsoft, the game is still stuck on me and the computer works smoothly and my game...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi Microsoft, the game is still stuck on me and the computer works smoothly and my game...: Hi Microsoft, the game is still stuck on me and the computer works smoothly and my game keeps crashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-the-game-is-still-stuck-on-me-and-the/5bfb2da2-1e0f-47f2-9fb3-e1a0776fdaff
  3. Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems?: Hi,Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems? Is my computer enough for Win11? can there be any problems?motherboard - B450 AORUS ELITE Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 MHz, Rdzenie: 6, Procesory logiczne: 12...
  4. Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems?: Hi,Does Win 11 work on my computer smoothly and with no problems? Is my computer enough for Win11? can there be any problems?motherboard - B450 AORUS ELITE Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 MHz, Rdzenie: 6, Procesory logiczne: 12...
  5. Will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer?: Hello, I switched to Linux a year ago because of the poor performance I had with Windows 10. Now, mainly because of software compatibility, I am wondering, will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer? Maybe it was because of too many processes or a less optimised version that...
  6. Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?: We all know that every software or game released has some minimum requirements. How ever we all know the fact that the minimum requirements publish in the website is very misleading and the performance of that product seems very sluggish. I want an honest answer about will...
  7. Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?: We all know that every software or game released has some minimum requirements. How ever we all know the fact that the minimum requirements publish in the website is very misleading and the performance of that product seems very sluggish. I want an honest answer about will...
  8. Smooth scroll not working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Smooth scroll not working?: I recently updated several drivers, one of them was for my mouse and keyboard also Microsoft products, and when that happened I noticed that when I scrolled down on a website using the wheel, it would skip several pages so I used the scroll bar to read the whole thing. I was...
  9. Smooth as butter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Smooth as butter: By the time I get my Win10 Pro laptop (Late February 2020), Will 1903 be smooth as butter on around 90% of configurations? 139612
  10. will Win10 work smooth to an Pentium ||?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    will Win10 work smooth to an Pentium ||?: Hello, i will like to ask if Win 10 can work smoothly on my Pentium 2... any suggestion would be helpful! Thank you! my os CPU: intel core 2 E8400, 3.00GHZ- wolf dale 45nm tech. RAM: 2GB, dual channel DDR2 399MHZ MOTHERBOARD: asustek- p5E-vm do lga775 GRAPHICS:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not working smoothly