Windows 10: Computer Randomly Blue Screening

Discus and support Computer Randomly Blue Screening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer has been blue screening recently when I'm not even touching the computer. So I decided to check my memory with memtest86+ and it popped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aszer, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Aszer Win User

Computer Randomly Blue Screening

So my computer has been blue screening recently when I'm not even touching the computer. So I decided to check my memory with memtest86+ and it popped up with a lot of errors. So I went into the BIOS and set my CPU overclock back to stock and it stopped blue screening. But what I don't get is how my CPU overclock is affecting my memory. So I have attached my minidumps just to see if there is anything else I could do.
    Attachment 62999

:)

Aszer, Feb 6, 2016
  2. Gabi Reis Win User

The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff803450115b0, 0xffff94014cf06378, 0xffff94014cf05ba0)

Blue Screen appears randomly while I'm using the computer (WINDOWS 10)

Gabi Reis, Feb 6, 2016
  3. Blue Screen Error: cmusbdac.sys

I get blue screen errors that crash my computer randomly. The error given is: cmusbdac.sys

SeanJWaters, Feb 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA505</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release.160104-1513</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10586.0000-3542015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>55041-00152-199-922672-03-1033-7601.0000-1652015</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>0xc002001b</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Code: Event[10971]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler Date: 2016-02-07T13:12:42.318 Event ID: 414 Task: Task Misconfiguration Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Matthew-Desktop Description: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\AutoPico Daily Restart definition. Additional Data: Error Value: C:\Users\Matthew\Downloads\KMSpico.[/quote] Forum rules

axe0, Feb 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Computer Randomly Blue Screening - Similar Threads - Computer Randomly Blue

2. Computer keeps blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps blue screening randomly: Ive been having random crashes. The stop code saysAttempted write to read-only memory. The. What failed is iaStorAC.sys . If anyone is available to help me out thank you so much I'm really new but I can provide what you need.Thank you...
  3. Computer keeps blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps blue screening randomly: Ive been having random crashes. The stop code saysAttempted write to read-only memory. The. What failed is iaStorAC.sys . If anyone is available to help me out thank you so much I'm really new but I can provide what you need.Thank you...
  4. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

Computer Randomly Blue Screens: I built my PC in Feb 2021 and I have always had a consistent problem with Blue Screens. I thought I had the problem solved last summer when I uninstalled MSI Dragon Center as it just took up more and more memory over time, but I still have random crashes. It will happen in...
  5. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Randomly Blue Screens: I built my PC in Feb 2021 and I have always had a consistent problem with Blue Screens. I thought I had the problem solved last summer when I uninstalled MSI Dragon Center as it just took up more and more memory over time, but I still have random crashes. It will happen in...
  6. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today: Computer hitting me with a few BSOD today, unsure of the reasoning. Typically when just resting at the desktop, not in a game, or under demanding load at all.I updated my nvidia gameforce ready driver today, my possibly be related to that.I've uploaded a zipped file...
  8. Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today: Computer hitting me with a few BSOD today, unsure of the reasoning. Typically when just resting at the desktop, not in a game, or under demanding load at all.I updated my nvidia gameforce ready driver today, my possibly be related to that.I've uploaded a zipped file...
  9. Computer Randomly Blue Screening Today

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Computer Blue Screens Randomly

Computer Blue Screens Randomly: My computer seems to blue screen at random. At one point it blue screened while I was working on my paper, it has blue screened while I am gaming, and at one point it even blue screened when I was looking at the event viewer after it blue screened a little while before. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer randomly blue screening