Windows 10: Computer randomly reboots when I play games.

Discus and support Computer randomly reboots when I play games. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get random restarts when playing games. Is this something to do with windows 10 or Nvidia? Not great with computers but I've only been having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jamie Xp, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Jamie Xp Win User

Computer randomly reboots when I play games.

I get random restarts when playing games.
    Is this something to do with windows 10 or Nvidia?

Not great with computers but I've only been having this problem the past week or so.

I have done a clean reboot and all that but it keeps happening.

Here are some errors I get in Event Viewer:

• Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070643: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.217.854.0).
    • Driver install failed, result=0x80004005 for devnode 'SAITEK\PROGRAMMABLEDEVICE\7&69BEA2F&0'
    • The DSM service was delayed by 12 seconds for a driver query/download/install on device 'SAITEK\PROGRAMMABLEDEVICE\7&69BEA2F&0'
    • The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Computer randomly reboots when I play games. [​IMG]

:)

Jamie Xp, Apr 6, 2016

2. PC Randomly Rebooting. Not Temps!

My PC randomly reboots when I play a demanding game, its not the temps as they were 40 CPU and 60 GPU when it rebooted. It started hapening when I updated to W10, all drivers are up to date. Help?

kenneth dowdall, Apr 6, 2016
  3. PC reboots randomly when playing games in steam

Hi Bradley,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

2. Does the issue occur when you play offline games as well?

3. Does the issue arise when you launch normal desktop applications?

For now, I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the steam application and check if the issue replicates. Also try to play games on other online sites and check

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 6, 2016
  4. dd22qq Win User

dd22qq, Apr 8, 2016
  5. Jamie, your rig MIGHT be overheating. If it's a desktop, turn it off, open it and blow it out with some compressed air. If it's a laptop, put your finger over the exit vent to make sure you have airflow. Either way, turn it off and give short burst of canned air into the exit vent.

Vince Massi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer randomly reboots when I play games. - Similar Threads - Computer randomly reboots

2. Windows randomly reboots while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly reboots while playing games: Hello, I've been having this issue for a few months now, where about 30 minutes after playing any video game, my computer screen shuts off, the fan whirrs, and my computer restarts. I've checked eventviewer, which gives me the following error:The computer has rebooted from a...
  3. Computer Rebooted While Playing Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Rebooted While Playing Game: I received this in my Event Viewer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000004e 0x000000000000009a, 0x000000000010c0d2, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. I have an HP Omen 40L 3070 i7 12700k 32gb ram 2TB SSD that came with an air cooler, just...
  4. Computer Rebooted While Playing Game

Computer Rebooted While Playing Game: I received this in my Event Viewer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000004e 0x000000000000009a, 0x000000000010c0d2, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. I have an HP Omen 40L 3070 i7 12700k 32gb ram 2TB SSD that came with an air cooler, just...
  5. Random BOSD when i play games???

Random BOSD when i play games???: First had a BOSD happen when i would play Apex so i stopped playing it for a while to avoid it and now that Overwatch 2 is out I'm having the same problems on there it's happened like 10 times already I've already switched my ram sticks, did a memtest, updated the drivers,...
  6. Computer Always reboot when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Always reboot when playing games.: My computer always reboot when playing games.Sometimes it's a blue screen. and sometimes it closes my game.I reinstalled windows But this problem still exists.I check in Event Viewer and I found detail below.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  7. Computer Always reboot when playing games.

Computer Always reboot when playing games.: My computer always reboot when playing games.Sometimes it's a blue screen. and sometimes it closes my game.I reinstalled windows But this problem still exists.I check in Event Viewer and I found detail below.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  8. Random computer crashes when playing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random computer crashes when playing game: Hey everyone, my computer has been randomly crashing when playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. It seems to happen more frequently lately happening about three times today. I have uploaded my .dmp file Even though it says date modified 10/2 and my MSinfo file. Any help/direction...
  9. Restarting my computer randomly when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting my computer randomly when playing games.: Hey boys. I am reasonably new to the computer world within this. I have a huge problem since I have got windows 10 installed. I have almost tried everything and have gone completely out of ideas. The problem is when I start playing a game, it can run from 1 to 4 hours and...
  10. Restarting my computer randomly when playing games.

in Windows 10 Support
    Restarting my computer randomly when playing games.: Hey boys. I am reasonably new to the computer world within this. I have a huge problem since I have got windows 10 installed. I have almost tried everything and have gone completely out of ideas. The problem is when I start playing a game, it can run from 1 to 4 hours and...