Windows 10: Computer restarting while playing CSGO Kernel-Power event id 41

Discus and support Computer restarting while playing CSGO Kernel-Power event id 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, was referred to here from Reddit. Been having trouble the past two weeks. Random crashes during CSGO, thought it was my headset because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rodeo, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Rodeo Win User

Computer restarting while playing CSGO Kernel-Power event id 41

Hey everyone, was referred to here from Reddit. Been having trouble the past two weeks. Random crashes during CSGO, thought it was my headset because it always said USB malfunctioned. Changed headset,mouse,keyboard everything, still crashed. Tried replacing my thermal paste on cpu, still crashed so it isn't temps. One of my RAM sticks died 3 weeks ago but I replaced it. Problem started after that but I ran Memtest and no issues. I've uploaded my zip as instructed. Also all of my drivers are up to date. Any help is appreciated, getting very annoyed by this after two weeks.

:)

Rodeo, Dec 19, 2016

2. Windows 10 restarts unexpectedly after Fall Creators Update

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was
    not shut down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Kernel power event ID 41 error is sometimes caused by an outdated drivers. To fix it, make sure that you have the latest drivers installed. Having said that, we suggest that you visit the Hewlett Packard's support site to get its the latest driver. Have
    it installed and observed if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Windows 10 crashes after restart, but not after a shutdown

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. Kindly visit this
    link for more information regarding
    Windows Kernel event ID 41 error.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Dec 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Computer restarting while playing CSGO Kernel-Power event id 41 - Similar Threads - Computer restarting while

2. Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power Event ID 41: Trying to figure out why my PC keeps shutting off. Here are the logs of this error:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 9 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated...
  3. kernel power id event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel power id event 41: Hi, when I turned on my computer, there was a blue screen and the computer eventually shut down. After checking the event viewer, I found out that there were 25 other kernel power events that occurred. I use my computer very often but it has never suddenly crashed. I am...
  4. Kernel-Power with event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power with event ID 41: I was just playing a game and suddenly the screen where it says shut down appear and the computer stopped. After that i turned it back on and saw the event viewer saying "Kernel-Power" with the event ID 41. I don't think its from the power sypply. Can someone help me?...
  5. Computer Restarting - Event 41 Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Restarting - Event 41 Kernel Power: Windows Version 20H2 Hey all! So ever since I replaced my GTX 570 with a 970 I've been having some hiccups. I have another post related to more of the process of installing the 970 but it got off topic so I thought I'd start a new one since the circumstances have changed...
  6. Kernel Power Event ID: 41

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kernel Power Event ID: 41: This error is associated with the crash of my Windows system at start up. Its description is: The system has rebooted without cleanlyshutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stoppedresponding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. The catch is that...
  7. Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: I've had a few occasions lately where my computer is on but crashes/turns itself off and I've no idea why or how to look at fixing the issue. Where do I start? Event Manager says Event ID 41 Kernel-Power...
  8. Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Kernel-Power Event ID 41: My system from time to time will crash on me with the blue screen of death showing Kernel-Power as the error code Last night at 1:30 AM the system crashed but this time a Dell Screen came on and said it could not find a hard drive. I was able to shut it down by clicking the...
  9. Kernel-power event id 41

Kernel-power event id 41: Every day i have a problem with my Acer aspire A315 randomly freezing and restarting, when i've looked at the event log this is what it shows Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11/12/2018 10:06:42 Event ID: 41 Task...
  10. Kernel-Power Event id 41

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel-Power Event id 41: Hi guys for the past few days sometimes my computer starts to freeze for a sec and i cant move my mouse around and it will restarts by it self. when i go check my Events logs for my pc this comes up Kernel-Power Event id 41 The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CSGO id 41