Windows 10: Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable

Discus and support Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, when my computer boots up it works fine for about two minuets and then the screen turns green and becomes unusable i cant find a fix on this so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pgj0hns0n, Jul 25, 2018.

1. pgj0hns0n Win User

Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable

Hi All, when my computer boots up it works fine for about two minuets and then the screen turns green and becomes unusable i cant find a fix on this so does anyone else no one that would work??

Thanks, Tom

:)

pgj0hns0n, Jul 25, 2018

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable

green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable

1. Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable - Similar Threads - Computer Screen Turns

2. My screen turned green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned green: My windows 10 screen suddenly turned static greenish when I was just watching a YouTube video. I don't know what happened it just randomly appeared. I didn't touch anything and I didn't disturb anything in my laptop. Can I please have some help to fix it? I really need this...
  3. My screen turned green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen turned green: My windows 10 screen suddenly turned static greenish when I was just watching a YouTube video. I don't know what happened it just randomly appeared. I didn't touch anything and I didn't disturb anything in my laptop. Can I please have some help to fix it? I really need this...
  4. My screen turned green

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer screen keep turning green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer screen keep turning green: Whenever I turn on my pc, my computer screen just turn green after a few minutes and it's frozen and I can't press anything or do anything on my pc. I tried win + shift + Ctrl + b and it does nothing. And it's not my monitor causing the issue cause when I unplug my HDMI wire...
  6. My computer screen keep turning green

My computer screen keep turning green: Whenever I turn on my pc, my computer screen just turn green after a few minutes and it's frozen and I can't press anything or do anything on my pc. I tried win + shift + Ctrl + b and it does nothing. And it's not my monitor causing the issue cause when I unplug my HDMI wire...
  7. my second screen turned green

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my second screen turned green: my second screen turned green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-second-screen-turned-green/c8838dcf-9733-416b-b904-00bfccf35de3
  8. my second screen turned green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my second screen turned green: my second screen turned green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-second-screen-turned-green/c8838dcf-9733-416b-b904-00bfccf35de3
  9. my second screen turned green

10. Windows installation screen turned green

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation screen turned green: So the other day I finally put my pc together. Today as I was installing windows it froze at 60 percent. I left it on and now the screen is darkish green. Does anyone know what to do about this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer screen