Windows 10: Computer Shuts Down with no BSOD or Displayed Error

Discus and support Computer Shuts Down with no BSOD or Displayed Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys! Recently (as of November 4th), my computer has started shutting off (and subsequently restarting) without displaying any errors or a BSOD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alektrona, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Alektrona Win User

Computer Shuts Down with no BSOD or Displayed Error

Hey guys!

Recently (as of November 4th), my computer has started shutting off (and subsequently restarting) without displaying any errors or a BSOD. In the event logs, all that it shows is that the system has shut off unexpectedly (here is a screenshot of the event log, with the three most recent entries being these crashes: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet). While that's being filtered by critical, there is also nothing before it in the logs that indicates anything went wrong. Interestingly (or possibly this is irrelevant) but just before the first crash, the PFRO log reports the following:

11/4/2017 0:17:5 - PFRO Error: ??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\V4Dirs\CEBB0FAE-5501-4B67-89C5-24AD5E7F1C4D\94766af2.gpd, |delete operation|, 0xc000003411/4/2017 0:17:5 - PFRO Error: ??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\Temp\DEL62ED.tmp, |delete operation|, 0xc0000121

The first crash happened during a loading screen in Skyrim. The second crash happened while watching a friend stream PUBG. This final crash happened while launching Golf With Friends. I've attached the zip file of all the information required to post here, but I'm also happy to get anything else you guys need to figure it out.

Thank you!

:)

Alektrona, Nov 8, 2017

2. Stop 0x0000007B Error code 0x800610A3

I opened the Laos Times and right away received the above mentioned error message which displayed this:

« BSOD dllregistredsetting has detected error 0x800610A3 ; do not shut down or restart computer... call a microsoft technician at 8XX-XXX-XXXX. Please help me fix the problem. Thank you

PhietNguyen, Nov 8, 2017
  3. DLCPhoto Win User
    Computer Shuts Down - no BSOD, no DMP Files - Brand New Windows 10 Pro Dell Desktop

So Event Viewer and the System Sleep Study Diagnostic I ran both point to a battery issue as the precipitating cause of these episodes. That's huge progress!

At this point, since Hibernation is fully disabled, it isn't clear what will happen whenever the conditions arise again in the UPS/Bulldog Plus Software that have triggered Hibernation in the past. I'm hoping it will just be ignored, but time will tell.
    It's now 14+ hours without an incident, but I've been down that road before.

The UPS I have is the Belkin F6B-750AVR, and was purchased quite a number of years ago, with the battery being replaced as needed. I replaced the battery this past September, with the battery life usually around 2-3 years, so theoretically it should be
    good.

The Bulldog Plus Software is old software, though. The most recent version is 9/2015, but at Belkin's site, OS support for this application doesn't go more recently than Vista. Windows 7, 8.x, 10 are not mentioned. This is an abandoned product line for
    Belkin.

I also got to thinking about many newer power supplies being Active PFC, and requiring pure sine wave UPS's to work properly. So it is possible that my Belkin would not even do the job properly for this Dell Desktop, since its power supply is specified
    as AFPC.

So, earlier today, I ordered a
    CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD
    UPS unit to replace the Belkin. The other benefit is that it will come with newer software that should be more compatible with current Operating Systems. It should come in Friday, and I'll just replace the Belkin.

Hopefully that will fully resolve this problem once and for all.

While I have your attention:

Is it 'normal' to have what seems to be a very large number of entries in EventViewer: Errors, Warnings, etc., some of them repeating every few seconds or so. 2,077 items are now listed in the Administrative Events listing. Do these need to be tracked
    down and resolved, or can they be ignored?

DLCPhoto, Nov 8, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

The website has strict rules about piracy. If there is any pirated software or tools used to pirate software they would need to be removed to get support.

Please update the system specs:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please include PSU, cooler, case, peripherals including anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, printer, headset, xbox, etc.)

zbook, Nov 8, 2017
  5. Alektrona Win User
    Hi! I don't have any pirated software on my computer, so that should be all set. I just updated my system specs in my profile as well. Let me know if you need anything else!

Alektrona, Nov 8, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Please report into the thread information about:
    1) leagueoflegends.com
    2) nhl.com

zbook, Nov 8, 2017
  7. Alektrona Win User
    Leagueoflegends.com would be the main website for the free MOBA, League of Legends. I occasionally visit the website, but I'm not sure what else to report there.

Kind of a similar story for nhl.com, which is the main website for the National Hockey League. I'm a Bruins fan (and one of my best friends is a Blues fan) so we link each other some articles and stats from that website.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, I'm not sure about the context of how those websites came up. = )

Alektrona, Nov 8, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Welcome to Ten Forums BSOD forum.

For all tests please make sure that images are posted into the thread.
    In case there are problems posting images please use one drive or drop box and post share links into the thread.

Please open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

4) Run HDTune:
    HD Tune website

to check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.

It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

5) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: chkdsk /x /r
    This may take many hours so plan to run overnight.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]
    (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>chkdsk /x /r
    The type of the file system is NTFS.
    Cannot lock current drive.

Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another
    process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be
    checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)
    Type Y and then reboot.
    Perform this on each partition and use the syntax chkdsk /x /r C: changing C to the applicable drive letter.
    6) Post the event viewer chkdsk report into the thread using the information in this link:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

7) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 passes. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.
    Please make sure you use the Memtest86+ version 5.01 with the link below.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    The testing is done not by time but by passes.
    The more passes the better.
    There are a significant number of false negatives if fewer than 8 passes are made.
    A false negative is a test pass when there is malfunctioning RAM.
    There is 16 GB of RAM on the computer.
    Memtest86+ version 5.01 testing takes approximately 1 - 2 hours /GB RAM
    Just 1 error is a fail and you can abort testing.
    Then test 1 RAM module at a time in the same DIMM each for 8 or more passes.

When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more passes use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image into the thread.
    Memory problems. - Microsoft Community
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM BSOD Tutorials

8) Turn off Windows fast startup:
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

9) Open disk management > post an image into the thread
    10) In the left lower corner search type: system > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings > on the advanced tab in startup and recovery click settings > post an image into the thread

12) Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

13) Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod.
    The BIOS: BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F3, 10/20/2015

14) Please check to see if this is the most up to date version.
    15) To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.
    16) Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios.
    17) So please make sure your files are backed up.
    18) Please make a backup image with Macrium:
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free:
    Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free

19) And please create a brand new restore point.

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings

3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

20) Please open the website for the computer's drivers and post a URL into the thread.

21) Open device manager > click view > show hidden devices > expand all rows > look for any row with a yellow triangle and black exclamation mark > post images into the thread.

22) Uninstall Malwarebytes during the troubleshooting process.

23) Please make sure that chkdsk /r and HD Tune tests are performed on each partition/drive.

24) Find the memory dump file and post a one drive or drop box share link into the thread >memory dump file: %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP or C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter each of the above to find results.

Code: Event[512]: Log Name: System Source: Volsnap Date: 2017-07-14T13:59:36.580 Event ID: 24 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: There was insufficient disk space on volume K: to grow the shadow copy storage for shadow copies of K:. As a result of this failure all shadow copies of volume K: are at risk of being deleted.[/quote] Code: Event[513]: Log Name: System Source: Volsnap Date: 2017-07-14T14:07:31.309 Event ID: 35 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: The shadow copies of volume K: were aborted because the shadow copy storage failed to grow.[/quote] Code: Event[538]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot Date: 2017-07-15T01:27:25.538 Event ID: 29 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: Alecto Description: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC000007B.[/quote] Code: Event[3477]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-09-15T02:40:47.482 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2.[/quote] Code: Event[2694]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-08-30T03:41:50.020 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk3\DR6.[/quote] Code: Event[2653]: Log Name: System Source: Volsnap Date: 2017-08-29T00:37:17.423 Event ID: 33 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: The oldest shadow copy of volume K: was deleted to keep disk space usage for shadow copies of volume K: below the user defined limit.[/quote] Code: Event[1665]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-08-04T01:04:32.578 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR85 during a paging operation.[/quote] Code: Event[1646]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-08-03T15:56:16.935 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR82 during a paging operation.[/quote] Code: Event[1481]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-31T01:13:38.812 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR38 during a paging operation. Event[1482]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-31T01:13:38.812 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR38 during a paging operation. Event[1483]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-31T01:13:38.812 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR38 during a paging operation. Event[1484]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-31T01:13:38.812 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR38 during a paging operation.[/quote] Code: Event[1095]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-23T03:16:20.381 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2.[/quote] Code: Event[1092]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2017-07-22T21:32:32.101 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. Event[1093]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2017-07-22T22:02:36.851 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. Event[1094]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2017-07-22T23:23:58.163 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.[/quote] Code: Event[995]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-22T15:18:44.011 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR135 during a paging operation.[/quote] Code: Event[5083]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2017-11-01T05:45:16.420 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Alecto Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.[/quote] Code: Standard PS/2 Keyboard ACPI\PNP0303\0 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.[/quote] Code: Microsoft PS/2 Mouse ACPI\PNP0F03\0 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.[/quote] Code: 7/15/2017 5:27 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: d1 P2: 0 P3: ff P4: 1 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071517-4390-01.dmp \\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WER-5921-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER25A9.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER25AA.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER25BB.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_d1_4f8d8342b4f49dfd8efbe1b4185485a12434d_00000000_cab_199c273e Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 5b74425e-4b87-45b7-8ce9-4298136a2edf Report Status: 2049 Hashed bucket: 7/15/2017 5:27 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: d1 P2: 0 P3: ff P4: 1 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071517-4390-01.dmp \\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WER-5921-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER25A9.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER25AA.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER25BB.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_d1_4f8d8342b4f49dfd8efbe1b4185485a12434d_00000000_02d425b8 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 5b74425e-4b87-45b7-8ce9-4298136a2edf Report Status: 4 Hashed bucket:[/quote]

zbook, Nov 9, 2017
  9. Alektrona Win User
    Thanks for replying so quickly!

Here's the result of the system file checker:
    Code: C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.[/quote] And here are the results of the second is as follows:

Code: C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.15063.0 Image Version: 10.0.15063.0[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully. The operation completed successfully.[/quote] I just saw the other steps you posted and I'm doing them now.

Alektrona, Nov 9, 2017
  10. Alektrona Win User
    4) Here are the HD Tune error scans for my two SSDs: https://i.imgur.com/rzLKmye.png and https://i.imgur.com/x8EJlyl.png

Here are the benchmarks for my two SSDs: https://i.imgur.com/j1P3SqL.png and https://i.imgur.com/ezOzBNc.png

Here is the health of the first SSD:

Code: HD Tune: CT250BX100SSD1 HealthID Current Worst ThresholdData Status (01) Raw Read Error Rate 100 100 0 0 Ok (05) Reallocated Sector Count 100 100 0 0 Ok (09) Power On Hours Count 100 100 0 2254 Ok (0C) Power Cycle Count 100 100 0 109 Ok (A0) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 0 Ok (A1) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 73 Ok (A3) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 18 Ok (A4) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 48861 Ok (A5) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 98 Ok (A6) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 1 Ok (A7) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 45 Ok (A8) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 2000 Ok (A9) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 100 Ok (AF) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 0 Ok (B0) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 0 Ok (B1) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 3 Ok (B2) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 0 Ok (B5) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 0 Ok (B6) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 0 Ok (C0) Power Off Retract Count 100 100 0 29 Ok (C2) Temperature 100 100 0 25 Ok (C3) Hardware ECC Recovered 100 100 0 62422 Ok (C4) Reallocated Event Count 100 100 0 0 Ok (C5) Current Pending Sector 100 100 0 0 Ok (C6) Offline Uncorrectable 100 100 0 0 Ok (C7) Ultra DMA CRC Error Count 100 100 0 2 Ok (E8) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 100 Ok (F1) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 247829 Ok (F2) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 256322 Ok (F5) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 390888 Ok Power On Time : 2254Health Status : Ok[/quote] Here is the health of the second SSD:

Code: HD Tune: Samsun HealthID Current Worst ThresholdData Status (05) Reallocated Sector Count 100 100 10 0 Ok (09) Power On Hours Count 97 97 0 11368 Ok (0C) Power Cycle Count 99 99 0 90 Ok (B1) (unknown attribute) 98 98 0 24 Ok (B3) (unknown attribute) 100 100 10 0 Ok (B5) (unknown attribute) 100 100 10 0 Ok (B6) (unknown attribute) 100 100 10 0 Ok (B7) (unknown attribute) 100 100 10 0 Ok (BB) (unknown attribute) 100 100 0 0 Ok (BE) Airflow Temperature 78 59 0 22 Ok (C3) Hardware ECC Recovered 200 200 0 0 Ok (C7) Ultra DMA CRC Error Count 100 100 0 0 Ok (EB) (unknown attribute) 99 99 0 21 Ok (F1) (unknown attribute) 99 99 0 855818136 Ok Power On Time : 11368Health Status : Ok[/quote] 5+6) I'll run chkdsk tonight

7) I ran memtest last night. While it didn't get to 8 full passes (I interrupted it when I woke up) it got to 5 passes over 11 hours and it had no errors. I can run this again if we come to a point where it's very likely to be the RAM or we think there are false negatives, but I'd rather not be without my computer for a full day just to be extra sure unless we have no other options. I have 16 gigs of RAM so it takes a long time to run.

8) Fastboot is off in my BIOS (saw that while seeing if I had memtest as a preinstalled option without using a flashdrive)

9) Here is a screenshot of my disk management pane- https://i.imgur.com/D96Y92S.png

10) I do not have a left pane or advanced system settings in my control panel. Searching my computer for startup and recovery turned up nothing. I had options to remove programs from startup or to create a restore point, or to back up from a previous restore.

12) Currently not overclocking

13) I checked the BIOS updates from my motherboard's manufacturer, and none of the 8 updates were related to my issue (e.g. support for i7 processors. Given it's a risky process, I'll hold off for now. I'll update it if you really think that's the next step, though.

20) Not sure what you're asking for. Some of my initial factory drivers were from a disk that came with my motherboard (such as my WiFi drivers). Others were installed as part of the Windows 10 installation. Here's the website for my graphics card's drivers: Drivers | GeForce where my card is under GeForce -> 900 Series -> GTX 970

Here is the website for the motherboard with my drivers: GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE

21) Here is a screenshot of my device manager: https://i.imgur.com/LqWrfG8.png It looks like there is a warning triangle next to the mouse and keyboard.

22) I have disabled malwarebytes (which was interacting poorly with my VPN for work anyway)

23) I'l run chkdsk on both my boot drive and my SSD for my game library

24) My MEMORY.DMP file is 14 gigs, so it'd take an estimated 9 hours to upload it. Is there something specific you'd like from it?

Alektrona, Nov 9, 2017
  11. zbook New Member
    4) Please post images of the HD Tune health scans into the the thread.
    9) For disk management please widen each column so that the text in each row is in full view > post an image into the thread.
    10) Open the system control panel by typing system in the left lower corner search. If the system control panel is not found using this method then open the control panel and click on system > then on the left pane click on advanced system settings > follow the steps in the prior post
    13 and 14) Please update the BIOS from F3 > to the most up to date non beta edition.
    22) Malwarebytes was a faulting application. Please uninstall Malwarebytes during the troubleshooting process

zbook, Nov 9, 2017
  12. Alektrona Win User
    Alektrona, Nov 9, 2017
  13. Alektrona Win User

I have now updated my BIOS to version 23a, the most up to date version. I still have to run chkdsk tonight, but that would be all of your steps, I believe.

Alektrona, Nov 9, 2017
  14. zbook New Member
    When testing RAM it is best to test all modules at the same time to evaluate multichannel capability of the Motherboard.
    If the testing duration is too long the modules can be tested 1 at a time.
    This will allow proper testing of each RAM module.
    It will not test the MB multichannel capability.
    Please remove 1 RAM module and test 1 RAM module at a time in the same DIMM for 8 or more passes.
    Use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture of the results and post an image or share link into the thread for each RAM module.

For startup and repair settings please un-check the box for automatic restart.

Read these links on Windows driver verifier. Do not use the tool at this time.
    Learn the Windows advanced troubleshooting menu methods to turn off windows driver verifier.
    Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Community
    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Please confirm that you have
    1) reset the bios
    2) made a brand new restore point
    3) backed up all files on the drive to another drive or to the cloud
    4) made a backup image using Macrium and placed the backup image onto another drive or into the cloud

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer Shuts Down with no BSOD or Displayed Error - Similar Threads - Computer Shuts Down

2. Computer shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shut down: HelloI had downloaded AMD graphic and my computer started acting up. It would shutdown within 5 min.I managed to uninstall amd graphics.Then I was doing an reset of the computer. But at 36% it automatically shut down .Please help me what should I do?...
  3. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD: Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  4. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD: Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  5. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer Shut Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Shut Down: What is the advantage of using the sleep option as opposed to the shut down option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shut-down/041f86fc-afa8-4c66-aa1c-c9aa74bb13e2
  7. Computer Shut Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Shut Down: What is the advantage of using the sleep option as opposed to the shut down option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shut-down/041f86fc-afa8-4c66-aa1c-c9aa74bb13e2
  8. BSOD then shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD then shuts down: I am just watching YouTube and the problem happened. It happened again when I start games like Gears 5, the BSOD on the menu of the game. Should I be concerned about any component? i5 4570 12GB RAM (8 and 4) RX460 PSU 400W Recently I have problems with games, my PC just...
  9. Shut down display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shut down display: I have a problem and I don't know what to do. How can I get to turn my display to turn off. It did have a power indicater in the lower right corner and could click on it and it would should down now it will not turn off. 120009
  10. shut down with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shut down with no BSOD: hi guys. Weird problem. Had a BSOD which you guys id'd as being a malware-bytes issue so its been disabled. But now its shutting down with no BSOD primarily while in a browser but not any in particular. Appreciate any help you can give. 46579

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prpblem iorate.sys code 0x00007b