Windows 10: Computer slow while charging

Discus and support Computer slow while charging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My computer has had a issue for sometime now. It's been painfully slow while I charge it. I've been putting up with this for quite while but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bishop J, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Bishop J Win User

Computer slow while charging

Hello.

My computer has had a issue for sometime now. It's been painfully slow while I charge it. I've been putting up with this for quite while but I've had enough. If anybody has any possible solutions it help would a lot. Thank you.

:)

Bishop J, Jul 16, 2018

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Computer slow while charging

slowness in computer usage.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What makes you think that system is running slow? Is it when you are trying to run application?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    From the screenshot that you have provided, I understood that it’s not the issue with the disk usage. The slowness might be due to the memory usage.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X from the desktop.

• Select Control panel and Select System and Security.

• Click on Troubleshoot common computer problems under System and maintenance.

• Now Run maintenance task under
      System and security
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Computer slow while charging

1. Computer slow while charging - Similar Threads - Computer slow while

2. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  3. Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop with windows 11 slow down while charging: Hello,I have an issue with my PC running Windows 11. I notice a significant slowdown of the CPU, with lag and freeze, when the computer is charging. This happens even with the original charger a 45 Watt USB C type.As soon as I unplug the charger, the PC resumes functioning...
  4. Disable battery saver while slow charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable battery saver while slow charging.: I charge my laptop via USB-c. The official charger is 160W but since I don't use the internal gpu 100W this is plenty. The problem with this is that I always get a "slow charging" message and my laptop forces battery saver on. I can't turn it off via the normal settings. My...
  5. Disable battery saver while slow charging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable battery saver while slow charging.: I charge my laptop via USB-c. The official charger is 160W but since I don't use the internal gpu 100W this is plenty. The problem with this is that I always get a "slow charging" message and my laptop forces battery saver on. I can't turn it off via the normal settings. My...
  6. My laptop slightly slows down while charging?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop slightly slows down while charging?: Title explains it. Have tried a lot of things and none of really helped. Any help appreciated nonetheless. submitted by /u/dropsii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kiy7fn/my_laptop_slightly_slows_down_while_charging/
  7. Out of charge while resetting the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Out of charge while resetting the computer: I wanted to reset my computer. I set the computer to do it... it was plugging in charging. It reset it self. After that, it wanted to set windows. When It was around two percent of loading, I left it on charge overnight to get it loaded. At night electricity was cut and...
  8. Charging while Using it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charging while Using it: Greetings I just have a question, If I could use my laptop Acer Aspire 3 for online classes 7:45 a.m - 2:00 p.m while charging it? I'm afraid that my laptop is heating while I charge it...
  9. Laptop significantly slows down while charging/plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop significantly slows down while charging/plugged in: TL;DR is at the end of the post Hello everyone. My current laptop is an HP 15-r218nv. I know this isn't the best laptop for gaming, but it gets the job done. I have bought it 3 years ago and it has worked great throughout all this time. Last year, the laptop began to...
  10. Charging While gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charging While gaming: Hello, I was wondering If I could charge my hp laptop while playing games just so I can increase my fps frame rate or would that just damage my laptop battery over the long term....