Windows 10: Computer starts, without video.

Discus and support Computer starts, without video. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The cabinet starts, the strangest thing is that there is no screen, no image: Try these sequence > clean fan> cooler> verify that the hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cast, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Cast Win User

Computer starts, without video.

The cabinet starts, the strangest thing is that there is no screen, no image:

Try these sequence
    > clean fan> cooler> verify that the hard drive boots> replaced memories> replaced cmos battery> clean all peripherals > change vga cable> with another monitor> source replaced > clean processor> change jumpers position> panel cables placed on the correct place.
    Is there something else he has not done?The motherboar is foxcon n15235.Please suggestions. Thank you

:)

2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 18, 2018
  3. zinou Win User
    100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through https://www.transfernow.net/en/ or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Computer starts, without video.

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Computer starts, without video.

1. Computer starts, without video. - Similar Threads - Computer starts without

2. How to start a new computer without Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to start a new computer without Internet: How to start a new computer without Internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-a-new-computer-without-internet/020f7817-cf5e-43d5-8a1c-3bd30a0a939f
  3. How to start a new computer without Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to start a new computer without Internet: How to start a new computer without Internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-a-new-computer-without-internet/020f7817-cf5e-43d5-8a1c-3bd30a0a939f
  4. Run without video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run without video: I have a series of automated cursor and keyboard manipulation programs that will happily run, Win 11 based, all night long, without the benefit of or need for monitors to be active or visible. I'd like to turn off the monitors, in a fashion similar to that performed by...
  5. Run without video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run without video: I have a series of automated cursor and keyboard manipulation programs that will happily run, Win 11 based, all night long, without the benefit of or need for monitors to be active or visible. I'd like to turn off the monitors, in a fashion similar to that performed by...
  6. Computer got reboot, but it wont start without an updated that dont start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer got reboot, but it wont start without an updated that dont start.: So my computer start and ask me the language then show me this it is connect via a network cable so i press NEXT. It turn off after showing "just a moment..." after some time then turn on but it send me back to step 1 asking me the language. So,im stuck in this loop....
  7. Start my computer without using the pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start my computer without using the pin.: Upon setting up my new HP computer I was asked for a pin number which I did, not knowing I had to put in that pin to start up my computer every morning. Is there any way I can just start up my computer without using the pin please. I have tried to cancel the pin by going...
  8. start computer without password

in Windows 10 Customization
    start computer without password: Computer did updates Win10 Will not allow start up without password. I am the only person using my computer. Have tried various ways, no chance. many thanks....
  9. How to start computer without pasword or pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to start computer without pasword or pin: hey all, In previous version of win 10 there was an option with netplwiz to disable log in with pasword or pin but now with version win 10 2004 the option is gone. Is there another way to disable it ? Thx in advance 164029
  10. How to start computer without pasword or pin

in Windows 10 Support
    How to start computer without pasword or pin: hey all, In previous version of win 10 there was an option with netplwiz to disable log in with pasword or pin but now with version win 10 2004 the option is gone. Is there another way to disable it ? Thx in advance 164029