Windows 10: Computer won't startup unless I Disable Driver Signature Enforcement

Discus and support Computer won't startup unless I Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've just bought a laptop with Windows 10 and a couple of days in I have a problem. It won't startup unless I select the "Disable Driver Signature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saamah, Mar 13, 2017.

1. saamah Win User

Computer won't startup unless I Disable Driver Signature Enforcement

I've just bought a laptop with Windows 10 and a couple of days in I have a problem. It won't startup unless I select the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" option.

I have used sigverif to see what drivers I have unsigned. I was surprised to see some jpg and gif files from the Synaptics touchpad driver coming up. I uninstalled Synaptics, but that didn't solve the problem. Now no files are listed as being unsigned, but it still won't startup unless I disable driver signature enforcement.

I'm not sure what could be causing it. The last thing i did before the problem happened was that I was having some difficulty ejecting an external hard drive. It wouldn't eject so I just tried to reboot and that's when the problems started. Could these two things be linked?

Thanks

:)

saamah, Mar 13, 2017
  2. Ralf_G Win User

Computer lost bluetooth connection after Windows 10 upgrade

The problem seems to be with your Samsung driver's digital signature rather than a hardware recognition problem.

Before you go to the extreme of reinstalling Windows (which I suspect won't help anyway) you can try disabling driver signature enforcement. Or instead of the Samsung driver you could try installing a Qualcomm-Atheros generic driver for that Bluetooth device.

Method and workarounds for disabling signature enforcement are suggested in this thread:

how do I disable driver signature enforcement win W10 preview?

Ralf_G, Mar 13, 2017
  3. How to disable driver signature enforcement permenently.

Sir i have hasp key driver. I cant install it. my windows version is 10 64bit. After i does disable driver signature enforcement option. After instlalled my driver and it is work good... but after restart my computer and hasp key is not work. I does
    disable driver signature enforcement again. Hasp key is work again. But its not work normal strartup . Its work only disable driver signature enforcement mode. Plz help me. How can i fix this problem. How to disable driver signature enforcement permenently.

AshanMaduranga, Mar 13, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Mar 13, 2017
  5. saamah Win User
    Hi Brink,

I'm afraid that didn't help. Clean boot didn't work. It still needed to be booted in "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode. Any other ideas?

Thanks

saamah, Mar 13, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You could try doing a system restore using a restore point dated before you had this issue to hopefully undo it.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer won't startup unless I Disable Driver Signature Enforcement - Similar Threads - Computer won't startup

2. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver signature enforcement: I disabled driver signature enforcement by accident/ I tried to enable it again and I’m not sure if I did it correctly l whenever I try to load a game Easy anti cheat says it needs it enabled. Is there any way I can check and see if I have it enabled or is there a way to...
  3. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver signature enforcement: I disabled driver signature enforcement by accident/ I tried to enable it again and I’m not sure if I did it correctly l whenever I try to load a game Easy anti cheat says it needs it enabled. Is there any way I can check and see if I have it enabled or is there a way to...
  4. Driver Signature Enforcement Is Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Signature Enforcement Is Disabled: Hello. I had disabled Driver Signature Enforcement using the Command Prompt, but now i can't enable it no matter what i do.At the bottom right of my windows i still have the Test Mode watermark, and i know that Driver Signature Enforcement is not enabled, because multiple...
  5. Driver Signature Enforcement Is Disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Signature Enforcement Is Disabled: Hello. I had disabled Driver Signature Enforcement using the Command Prompt, but now i can't enable it no matter what i do.At the bottom right of my windows i still have the Test Mode watermark, and i know that Driver Signature Enforcement is not enabled, because multiple...
  6. Driver Signature Enforcement Is Disabled

7. Drivers won't install normally - must disable driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers won't install normally - must disable driver signature enforcement: Since upgrading from Windows 7 several months ago, no drivers can be installed normally unless driver signature enforcement is disabled. I wonder if this has something to do with being discretely warned that there was a driver conflict with my NVIDIA GTX 660 and it was...
  8. Cannot disable Driver Signature Enforcement

Cannot disable Driver Signature Enforcement: Hello, I am trying to disable driver signature enforcement, however I cannot do so. I've tried all the following methods. Using advanced boot option, the command prompt commands (bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on, bcdedit /set testsigning on) However, whenever I reboot...
  9. Cannot disable driver signature enforcment

Cannot disable driver signature enforcment: hello i have windows 10 1607 Redstone 64Bit i want to install flashtool drivers to flash my android phone. at first i see it couldnt install so i googled a bit and found that i need to disable driver signature enforcment, so i found 2 solutions: 1_going to advanced...
  10. Can't disable Driver Signature Enforcement on advanced startup.

Can't disable Driver Signature Enforcement on advanced startup.: So this is my 14th or 15th time attempting to disable the driver signature enforcement so I can use motioninjoy to install my PS3 Controller driver to use for Rocket League. However, every time I run advanced startup, the process goes rather slowly before loading up my...