Windows 10: computer

Discus and support computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i first turn on my computer, and i go to put in my pass word, i have a different background.is it suppose to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joycefaye, Jul 31, 2018.

1. joycefaye Win User

computer

when i first turn on my computer, and i go to put in my pass word, i have a different background.is it suppose to do that?

:)

joycefaye, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 31, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 31, 2018
  4. computer

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

computer

1. computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  3. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  4. My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...: i have unchecked the wifi adaptor button that alowes it to get turned off when it needs to save power and i have also done a network reset...
  5. My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...

My computer's Wi-Fi will disconnect every couple of minutes and then will take a minute or...: i have unchecked the wifi adaptor button that alowes it to get turned off when it needs to save power and i have also done a network reset...
  6. Windows Store not available on my computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not available on my computer: I'm on microsoft 10 and the windows store app will now show up in the search bar and I cant get it back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-available-on-my-computer/0ce71764-ff42-45d9-9127-9d992165dd12
  7. Windows Store not available on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store not available on my computer: I'm on microsoft 10 and the windows store app will now show up in the search bar and I cant get it back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-available-on-my-computer/0ce71764-ff42-45d9-9127-9d992165dd12
  8. Windows Store not available on my computer

9. Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly: I am continuously having my PC shut down when using it. Sometimes it happens when playing games, other times it happens when the computer is sitting idle. It happens at least once per day, but after the computer shuts down it seems fine for the rest of the day. Here is the...
  10. Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly

Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly: I am continuously having my PC shut down when using it. Sometimes it happens when playing games, other times it happens when the computer is sitting idle. It happens at least once per day, but after the computer shuts down it seems fine for the rest of the day. Here is the...