Windows 10: Computers can't see each other after upgrade to 1803

Discus and support Computers can't see each other after upgrade to 1803 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've never used Homegroup but my two boxes always saw each other and shared files just fine. I have some networked TV tuners and 2 NAS's and they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Beerlord, May 6, 2018.

1. Beerlord Win User

Computers can't see each other after upgrade to 1803

I've never used Homegroup but my two boxes always saw each other and shared files just fine. I have some networked TV tuners and 2 NAS's and they are seen with no problem but the two computers don't share at all. I've tried sharing only certain folders or files with no luck. Turned off firewalls and antivirus with no luck. Ran certain netshare commands I found on the University of Google with no luck and am curious what in 1803 caused this to change.
    I feel it's something simple but after 3 days of head banging, I guess I have to live with it.

:)

Beerlord, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Computers can't see each other after upgrade to 1803

1. Computers can't see each other after upgrade to 1803 - Similar Threads - Computers can't each

2. Windows 10 PCs can't see each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PCs can't see each other: I have two PCs both running Windows 10 and ESET Antivirus and Firewall. When they are both on Network 1 they can see each other and share folders happily. Then, if I move them to Network 2 they can no longer see each other or share folders. The only change I make to both is...
  3. Windows 10 PCs can't see each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PCs can't see each other: I have two PCs both running Windows 10 and ESET Antivirus and Firewall. When they are both on Network 1 they can see each other and share folders happily. Then, if I move them to Network 2 they can no longer see each other or share folders. The only change I make to both is...
  4. Windows 10 PCs can't see each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why can't networked computers see each other?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't networked computers see each other?: I have two machines connected through an ethernet switch which is hooked to my home router. But each machine does not appear in the network folder of the other. Any idea why? Thanks. submitted by /u/HiawathaBray [link] [comments]...
  6. Two computer on network can't see each other anymore

Two computer on network can't see each other anymore: Updated second of two computers on same network to Update 1903. Now both are running 1903. Neither computer can see each other when Network is clicked in Explorer. One does see Media device on other computer only. This happened when I ran 1903 update a couple days ago on...
  7. PCs Can't See Each Other On A Network

PCs Can't See Each Other On A Network: Hi Our network has not been working properly for ages but we've coped. Now, however, I want to get it working as it should do. Our network comprises three PCs, our two main PCs and a spare which does get used on a regular basis. All are connected via ethernet cables and...
  8. PC'S on a Home Network Can't see each other

PC'S on a Home Network Can't see each other: I have 2 machines, 1 Windoze 7 Pro 32bit and 1 Windoze 10 Home 64 bit both wire connected to the same router. No matter what I do, the machines can't see each other. That includes all the sharing options, advanced, etc. All Allows are checked and I have admin rights on both...
  9. Computers can't see each other on workgroup

Computers can't see each other on workgroup: Recently added both laptops to a workgroup as suggested here to enable file sharing and it worked perfectly. Then suddenly today 1 of the computers can't see the other one. Laptop 1 can't see laptop 2 1 did have a Pin as security while 2 had a password. I've changed 1 to...
  10. Can't see other devices in Network browser after 1803

Can't see other devices in Network browser after 1803: Hey, I have two machines that were updated to 1803, other than that I have few NVIDIA SHIELDs on the same network. On the first Windows machine I took the next steps and devices & computers re-appeared on my network browser. On the second machine no matter what I've tried,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1803 cant see other computers

2. running win 10 version 1803 but still cant see other computers on the network