Computers can't see each other after upgrade to 1803

Discus and support Computers can't see each other after upgrade to 1803 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've never used Homegroup but my two boxes always saw each other and shared files just fine. I have some networked TV tuners and 2 NAS's and they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Beerlord, May 6, 2018.

1. Beerlord Win User

I've never used Homegroup but my two boxes always saw each other and shared files just fine. I have some networked TV tuners and 2 NAS's and they are seen with no problem but the two computers don't share at all. I've tried sharing only certain folders or files with no luck. Turned off firewalls and antivirus with no luck. Ran certain netshare commands I found on the University of Google with no luck and am curious what in 1803 caused this to change.
    I feel it's something simple but after 3 days of head banging, I guess I have to live with it.

:)

Beerlord, May 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Computers can't see each other after upgrade to 1803 - Similar Threads - Computers can't each

2. Can't eject external hard drive because computer says it is still working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't eject external hard drive because computer says it is still working: I backed up my File History and did a backup with the link "create a system image" on an external hard drive. I closed all my programs, then tried to "eject" the external drive. I tried many times and got a message that said it is still in use. I finally just unplugged it...
  3. Can't eject external hard drive because computer says it is still working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't eject external hard drive because computer says it is still working: I backed up my File History and did a backup with the link "create a system image" on an external hard drive. I closed all my programs, then tried to "eject" the external drive. I tried many times and got a message that said it is still in use. I finally just unplugged it...
  4. Can't Connect Microsoft Account On A Domain Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Connect Microsoft Account On A Domain Computer: Hi everyone. I am setting up new workstations in my office that are connected to a domain server. I've got everything up and running on my workstation fine, and have added my personal Microsoft account and my work 365 account to the computer. However, when I go to "Sync Your...
  5. I can't Find bitlocker in my computer to activate encryption on my drives.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't Find bitlocker in my computer to activate encryption on my drives.: guys please tell me how to activate or what is the procedure to get it? please suggest me the way step by step. that will be so helpful....
  6. i can't find my computer in my network on windows 10 1803 build 17134.137

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find my computer in my network on windows 10 1803 build 17134.137: i can't find my computer in my network on windows 10 1803 build 17134.137 please help me Thank you Chalotorn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/i-cant-find-my-computer-in-my-network-on-windows/9662059a-bf91-4805-a405-d43a409663d6
  7. can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer: Hi, I have recently had to reset my computer and after putting photoshop back on my computer I am unable to save pictures. I get a the following alert How do I unlock the file? I have also lost the ability to edit pictures when I open photos.......this is very frustrating....
  8. This app can't open on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This app can't open on this computer: I suddenly can't open any apps on my computer, though I can use the internet. When I attempt to open an app, a box opens which says: This app can't open on this computer. Any assistance to resolve this issue is appreciated. I've attempted several diagnostic tools to no...
  9. I can't find a computer in my network.

I can't find a computer in my network.: Hey, I am Neha. We have total of 4 computers in the network and out of that i can't find 1 computer. The main issue is this problem is just faced by me. The other 3 computers can see all the computers in their network. Looking forward for a immediate reply. Thank you 112882
  10. once again can't see computers on network

once again can't see computers on network: this seems to happen over and over with new versions of windows I am running windows version: Win32NT 10.0.17134.0 Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.17134.0 I have shared documents folder with defaults and I have created a special user with r/w access to documents I have turned on...