Windows 10: Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops

Discus and support Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Computex, ASUS introduced a stunning line-up of thin and light ZenBook and VivoBook laptops powered by Windows 10 built to boost productivity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops

Source: Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 28, 2017
  2. sygnus21 Win User

I've been looking at two possible replacement to my 2013 Asus Zenbook Prime (UX31A) ultrabook. And I can't believe this one (HP) is coming out of my mouth....

The HP Spectra x360 2-in-1 13.3 inch notebook
    The Lenovo Yoga 910 2-in-1 14 inch notebook

This of course assumes Microsoft doesn't update their Surface Book Pro to the newer i7 processors. If they do that, I'll go there.

:)

sygnus21, May 31, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    DaveM121, May 31, 2017
  4. DaveM121 Win User

DaveM121, May 31, 2017
Thema:

1. Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops - Similar Threads - Computex 2017 ASUS

2. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  3. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  4. asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  5. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  6. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  7. CES2019 ASUS unveils new ZenBooks, StudioBook, 3 additions to VivoBook

in Windows 10 News
    CES2019 ASUS unveils new ZenBooks, StudioBook, 3 additions to VivoBook: At CES 2019, ASUS unveiled two new ZenBooks, a StudioBook and three additions to the VivoBook family – as well as the latest from the Republic of Gamers and TUF lines. [ATTACH] The ZenBook S13 (UX392) is an ultrabook that combines powerful performance and portability in a...
  8. Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming: Today at Computex, ASUS ROG unveiled its latest line-up of gaming gear, including the ROG Zephyrus powered by Windows 10. [img] The ROG Zephyrus delivers next-generation gaming experience for the enthusiast gamer. Built with Windows 10, these devices arrive equipped...
  9. CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops: The ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe (UX490) is an incredible new laptop that offers the premium construction andworld-class performance. The slim profile belies the generous 14-inch display inside. A powerful Intel® Core™i7 processor and up to 16 GB of RAM can meet the most demanding...
  10. Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line: Ahead of Computex, Acer announced new Windows 10 devices for gaming and productivity on-the-go with the new Nitro 5 notebook line for casual gamers and the lightweight Spin 1 for flexible computing and sleek design, all powered by Windows 10. Here’s a closer look at these...