Windows 10: Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10

Discus and support Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Computex 2018, ASUS announced a new ZenBook Pro series with an interactive ScreenPad, the ZenBook S – a new 13.3-inch ultraportable notebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10

Source: Computex 2018: ASUS introduces the new ScreenPad and devices powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 5, 2018

2. Asus touchpad is reversed

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the following steps before you un-install the drivers from device manager. Now, un-install the drivers from Device Manager, install the latest drivers from the ASUS website.

• Press Windows + Pause Break to open System Properties
    • Click Advance system settings.
    • Select Hardware Tab, Select "Device installation settings"
    • Select No, let me chose what to do.
    • Select Never install Driver software from Windows Update
    • Click Apply and OK.

Now, go to device manager un-install the driver and install the latest one from ASUS website.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 8, 2018
  3. ASUS Vivobook S400CA touchscreen trouble after update to Windows 10

Hi Giovanni,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the touch screen feature on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers on your device. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to use external mouse and keyboard, check if they are working fine to try the below.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter as it
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the drivers for touch feature in Device Manager:

Steps:

• Right click on Windows key from the desktop and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices, right click on the
      Touch screen driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10

1. Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computex 2018 ASUS

2. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus screenpad error: whenever i open my asuse zenbook 14e UX435EG ,this error opens like 27 times and my screenpad is now just a secondary screen and a normal trackpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-screenpad-error/6db3d2e0-df62-4547-8cd0-2c9980da62db
  3. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus screenpad error: whenever i open my asuse zenbook 14e UX435EG ,this error opens like 27 times and my screenpad is now just a secondary screen and a normal trackpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-screenpad-error/6db3d2e0-df62-4547-8cd0-2c9980da62db
  4. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop: At Computex 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan, ASUS unveiled a lineup of ZenBooks with new versions of its ScreenPad and a refreshed lineup of laptops from its Republic of Gamers. The company also celebrated its 30th anniversary with an exclusive limited-edition ZenBook Edition 30...
  6. Computex 2018 - Announcing Windows 10 IoT Core Services

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2018 - Announcing Windows 10 IoT Core Services: Similar to the embedded devices that came before them, modern IoT devices are often used in places where physical servicing is difficult and expensive. For example, it’s expensive for an oil company to put a technician on a helicopter to service equipment on a platform at...
  7. New ASUS ROG Products Revealed at Computex 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ROG Products Revealed at Computex 2018: ROG is more than just a gaming brand; it’s a commitment to enhancing your gaming and enthusiast experience through innovative engineering and thoughtful design. Starting in 2006 with motherboards, we dared to defy conventional thinking in pursuit of our passion to produce the...
  8. Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

in Windows 10 News
    Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad: Today at Computex 2018, Asus announced the new ZenBook Pro series with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system and it comes with an interactive ScreenPad. It’s one of the first Windows 10 devices to feature the ScreenPad. The all-new Asus ZenBook Pro 15 will be...
  9. HP Introduces New Windows 10 Devices

in Windows 10 News
    HP Introduces New Windows 10 Devices: Today, HP introduced its next-generation Pavilion portfolio – bringing premium features and designs into its convertible, notebook and desktop PCs – and announced a new Pavilion Gaming portfolio that brings powerful gaming experiences for casual gamers who want a single...
  10. Computex 2017: Samsung introduces the new Notebook 9 Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Samsung introduces the new Notebook 9 Pro: Today at Computex, Samsung announced the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro, a flexible and lightweight laptop powered by Windows 10.Available in both 13.3-inch and 15-inch, this powerful and versatile PC offers an embedded S Pen, a 360-degree touchscreen display, fast charging...