Windows 10: Concerns Mothers PC--HP P6-2133W

Discus and support Concerns Mothers PC--HP P6-2133W in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi There Concerns on Mothers PC supporting Fall Creators Update of Windows 10, Specs of her system currently are HP P6-2133W, AMD A6 3620 APU, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AMDMan2016, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Concerns Mothers PC--HP P6-2133W

Hi There

Concerns on Mothers PC supporting Fall Creators Update of Windows 10, Specs of her system currently are HP P6-2133W, AMD A6 3620 APU, with Radeon 6530D Graphics, get this popup message on startup to update to latest drivers, but isn't any available lol, Supports WDDM 1.2 according to the support page at AMD.

I do have my older AMD FX 8310 system with Radeon R7 240 video card I can setup for her easily, and then remove Windows 7 Retail license off the smaller Atom PC, and discontinue use of that one or find Linux I guess that may work with it.

:)

AMDMan2016, Sep 24, 2017

2. Windows 10 upgrade sound and video problems

Can't play videos on websites or hear sound (except static and pops when trying to stream). Upgraded from Windows 7 Premium Home Media Edition on HP Pavillion p6-2133w with AMD. Devices troubleshoot no help. Any solutions out there?

REBECCABMILLER, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Jay bahri Win User
    Windows 10 installation "module setup host has stopped working"

getting a module setup host has stopped working, please help.

Desktop: HP pavilion p6 series, model #: hp p6-2171a

running windows 7 Home edition

Jay bahri, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

Concerns Mothers PC--HP P6-2133W

1. Concerns Mothers PC--HP P6-2133W - Similar Threads - Concerns Mothers 2133W

2. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  3. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  4. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Colour issues concerning HP Ryzen 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colour issues concerning HP Ryzen 7 laptop: Hi friendly Microsoft Community,Regarding my new HP Ryzen 7 laptop, I am slightly irritated by the fact that it doesn't have a 'colour saturation' button, which means that the colours are obviously fixed and cannot be personalised. Interestingly, I could change the colour...
  6. Desktop computer HP P6

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Desktop computer HP P6: The computer just shows a message No boot disk has been detected. Nothing works at all. I have a recovery disc but it wont play. I have been in the bios and changed the boot setting....
  7. mother board pc up grade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mother board pc up grade: Just upgraded my pc new motherboard and cpu can i still use the windows key from the old set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mother-board-pc-up-grade/02b38089-b227-44ff-88ad-178b857d9df8
  8. mothers name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mothers name: Joan Margaret https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mothers-name/66b035eb-9c9b-429c-bade-f075510584f8"
  9. PC concerns

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC concerns: Hi, For a while now I've noticed that my computer has weird symbols next to C:\Users\Jack> and throughout my a lot of my computer But instead of the slashes it is replaced with the symbols in the below[ATTACH]...
  10. Upgrading Power Supply in Older HP P6-2133W

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading Power Supply in Older HP P6-2133W: Thinking of upgrading Power supply in older Pre Built HP P6-2133W, if it isn't standard power supply, suppose I can have a local PC shop do the upgrade, PC is used for mainly Mom's email, and online shopping/bill paying at times Machine was bought in 2012, and used heavily...