Windows 10: conection to the store problems

Discus and support conection to the store problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; dear friends I have a problem connecting to the store the internet connection is perfect and I still get the following error Ox80072EFD CV:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zgabay, Dec 12, 2015.

1. zgabay Win User

conection to the store problems

dear friends

I have a problem connecting to the store
    the internet connection is perfect and I still get the following error

Ox80072EFD
    CV: AmA1+e2l4kmokM4

can any of you help me with this error

best regards

:)

zgabay, Dec 12, 2015

2. No ovi store since belle

I heve wifi conection but the ovi store and nokia account conection fails, please help

fecske---01, Dec 12, 2015
  3. i faced a problem on store,it gives error code :0x8000FFFF.

i faced a problem on store,it gives error code :0x8000FFFF,i already have a good internet conection. please solve my problem

parthpatel222, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Check your time zone setting, and resync with internet time in Control Panel >> Date and Time >> Internet time tab.

Cliff S, Dec 12, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome, hopefully it's something that simple to fix. This happens usually after a clean install or 1st time upgrade.

Cliff S, Dec 12, 2015
  6. zgabay Win User
    sorry dear it didn't work

zgabay, Dec 12, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Try opening Task Scheduler and tree down to: Microsoft >> Windows >> WS(stands for Windows Store)
    Enable License Validation if it's turned off and then for both that and WSTask click Run, letting them run for a minute or to then click refresh to see if they're finished. Close Task Scheduler and try the Store again.

conection to the store problems [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. conection to the store problems - Similar Threads - conection store problems

2. conections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conections: okay so this computer is a windows pavilion its over 15 years old and when i try using the web like chrome on many websites like gmail it will tell me my connection is not private, is there a way to fix it?...
  3. conections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conections: okay so this computer is a windows pavilion its over 15 years old and when i try using the web like chrome on many websites like gmail it will tell me my connection is not private, is there a way to fix it?...
  4. Conectivity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Conectivity: I delete my account and now i don t have administrator and show me this.Btw windows don t show me family and other[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conectivity/d42ad57d-8d91-4741-a39e-7bbbd10b72ef
  5. Wireless conections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless conections: I've ASUS NB ROG STRIX G531GV, WiFi and Bluetooth are not working suddenly. I tried to know what happened so I checked the system via MyASUS App and Windows Troubleshoot and booth confirmed that the drivers are not detected. So I downloaded the drivers form the official site...
  6. Gears of war 4 Problem conection Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears of war 4 Problem conection Services: CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS CONNECTION PROBLEM PLEASE! [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4-problem-conection-services/5c78194d-cbdd-48ea-8fa7-2ea327dcc868
  7. wifi conection

wifi conection: Hi On windows 7 when connecting to the internet with my EE brightbox 2 it would do this automatically or ask for a password. Now with my new windows 10 it will not connect without entering an eight digit pin or security no. both of which I do not have. How do I resolve...
  8. Conectivity

Conectivity: Okay I don't know what happened it's worked before this is a brand new machine like a month old what's a tablet and I I hook up to my phone's hotspot and now I can't went through that troubleshooter and windows can't find a driver for me so went to settings and made sure that...
  9. bluetooth conection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth conection: I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth earphones to my pc. when they connect they only connect as "hands-free" which gives out a poor audio quality. is there any way of changing them to a full audio device?...
  10. Network conection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network conection: I can go online and access websites, but windows 10 does not recognize that i am connected (ethernet cabel), and it tells me to connect to a network. I tried to troubleshoot the problem but an error message popped up saying "scripted diagnostic native host has stopped...