Windows 10: Conexant SmartAudio HD microphone channel not working as expected!

Discus and support Conexant SmartAudio HD microphone channel not working as expected! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I want to use the two channels of my microphone jack for two separate signals. For testing the functionality i used an earphones which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vysakhk, Mar 31, 2017.

1. vysakhk Win User

Conexant SmartAudio HD microphone channel not working as expected!

Hi,

I want to use the two channels of my microphone jack for two separate signals.
    For testing the functionality i used an earphones which I plugged onto the microphones jack.
    Using audacity when I checked the signals on both the channels, it is the same if I give signal to one of the earpiece. Where as an input to the other earpiece is not at all giving any signal.

I expected each earpieces to give signal to its corresponding channel.

*Smile

:)

vysakhk, Mar 31, 2017
  2. macdon6 Win User

How can I cure a Problem with Recording Device message in Windows 10?

When I try to use Skype I get a message "You may have a problem with Recording Device". My built in microphone doesn't seem to be working. I tried installing a new driver for Conexant SmartAudio HD but the software couldn't find the Conexant SmartAudio
    HD even though Control Panel says it is installed. The Mr Fixit gizmo doesn't work for Windows 10. Can anyone help please?

macdon6, Mar 31, 2017
  3. EdCol_52 Win User
    Microphone not working at all but headphones work OK after windows 10 upgrade

My microphone for Dragon Naturally Speaking 12 has stopped working on laptop after upgrading to Windows 10. The headphones are working fine. I get this message: The audio driver for the audio device "Microphone (Conexant SmartAudio HD)" has changed. How
    do I fix this anyone?

EdCol_52, Mar 31, 2017
Thema:

Conexant SmartAudio HD microphone channel not working as expected!

1. Conexant SmartAudio HD microphone channel not working as expected! - Similar Threads - Conexant SmartAudio microphone

2. Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself: Hello i need help, i always hear myself from my speakers. i tried fixes from youtube but didnt work, Is theres something wrong with the Conexant SmartAudio HD?...
  3. Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself: Hello i need help, i always hear myself from my speakers. i tried fixes from youtube but didnt work, Is theres something wrong with the Conexant SmartAudio HD?...
  4. Conexant SmartAudio HD - Cant launch audio wizard

Conexant SmartAudio HD - Cant launch audio wizard: So i recently updated my audio driver which is Conexant SmartAudio HD and there seems to be no problem at first. After updating i realized that my custom preference for the sounds has been reset and i have to do it again via the audio wizard panel as seen here...
  5. Synaptics/Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synaptics/Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers not working on Windows 10: The audio on my laptop has stopped working. When it first cut out I was working, then it stuttered and since then I haven't been able to hear anything from my laptop. The troubleshooter said that my audio service isn't running, even though everything looks fine when running...
  6. conexant smartaudio hd lenovo

conexant smartaudio hd lenovo: I have a lenovo x1. The headphones work, but the speakers stopped working. I've tried to upgrade the driver, but apparently to no effect. A troubleshooting session said a "Generic Audio Driver has been detected." This is apparently a problem. OK, what do I do? Thanks....
  7. Windows Update 1903 Conexant SmartAudio HD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update 1903 Conexant SmartAudio HD: I've just run the Windown 1903 update on my Lenovo PC and found that I have no sound. The installed softward is Conexant SmartAudio HD. The sound icon bottom right shows "No Audio Output Device Installed"; the troubleshooter says it's unable to resolve the problem though it...
  8. Conexant SmartAudio HD not as loud as it once was

Conexant SmartAudio HD not as loud as it once was: My GL752VW Asus Rog laptop used to have amazing audio volume. I could hear fine on level 4. Now, I have to have it on max with a volume booster app on chrome just to hear Netflix. It is terrible. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, updating the...
  9. Conexant SmartAudio

Conexant SmartAudio: windows-10 Pro, 1803, build 17134.228, I have been having problems with HDMI audio to a Samsung-TV for a few weeks. Video works... I do not remember my trail, but I recall some issues with the audio and then it worked for weeks and now in trouble again. Is the...
  10. Uninstall/Reinstall Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers

Uninstall/Reinstall Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers: I occasionally need to reinstall the Conexant SmartAudio HD drivers to fix my laptop's audio. When I do the uninstallation, should the "Delete the driver software for this device" checkbox be checked or clear? For future reference, if I guess wrong on the previous...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. conexant smartaudio dragon naturallys speaking