Windows 10: Conexant SmartAudio

Discus and support Conexant SmartAudio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows-10 Pro, 1803, build 17134.228, I have been having problems with HDMI audio to a Samsung-TV for a few weeks. Video works... I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John_3R, Aug 26, 2018.

1. John_3R Win User

Conexant SmartAudio

windows-10 Pro, 1803, build 17134.228,

I have been having problems with HDMI audio to a Samsung-TV for a few weeks. Video works...

I do not remember my trail, but I recall some issues with the audio and then it worked for weeks and now in trouble again.

Is the Conexant SmartAudio products still supported, if not what replaces it?

:)

John_3R, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

Conexant Smartaudio Microphone Volume is too low

Hi yrzhl,

It would be helpfull if you mentioned the things you already tried. Kindly check this
    link
    for a similar issue for your Conexant Smartaudio Microphone and perform the troubleshooting steps recommended in the post.

I will wait for your reply.

Ariel Aba, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Conexant SmartAudio HD and Windows 10 no sound

1. Device manager

2. Sound, video and game controllers

3. Right-click on the "Conexant SmartAudio" driver
    4. Click on properties

5. Click on the driver tab

6. Click on "Update Driver..."

7. Click on "Browse my computer..."

8. Click on "Let me pick from a list..."

9. You should see "High Definition Audio Device" in the list.

Andrei Nadejde - senior, Aug 26, 2018
  4. yrzhl Win User

Conexant SmartAudio

Conexant Smartaudio Microphone Volume is too low

Hi Ariel Aba

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i also have tried the method in the thread.

To be details are as below:

- Open device manager, disable and uninstall the driver, rescan and driver reinstalled again

- Update from both asus website and also from windows update

- Open troubleshoot but none worked

- Open microphone setting but no "Enable audio enhancements" either individual tab or under advanced tab.

- Tried to uncheck all serting replacent and changed to windows default audio

Looking forward for the next step.

Thank you

yrzhl, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Conexant SmartAudio

1. Conexant SmartAudio - Similar Threads - Conexant SmartAudio

2. Fix Conexant SmartAudio HD No Sound issue for Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Conexant SmartAudio HD No Sound issue for Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]For a lot of users, who have Conexant SmartAudio HD installed on their Windows 11 or Windows 10, upgrading to a new version may create issues. According to them, Conexant SmartAudio HD is emitting no sound. In this, article, we are going to talk about this in detail...
  3. Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself: Hello i need help, i always hear myself from my speakers. i tried fixes from youtube but didnt work, Is theres something wrong with the Conexant SmartAudio HD?...
  4. Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself: Hello i need help, i always hear myself from my speakers. i tried fixes from youtube but didnt work, Is theres something wrong with the Conexant SmartAudio HD?...
  5. Windows 10 Conexant SmartAudio HD hearing myself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Conexant SmartAudio HD - Cant launch audio wizard

Conexant SmartAudio HD - Cant launch audio wizard: So i recently updated my audio driver which is Conexant SmartAudio HD and there seems to be no problem at first. After updating i realized that my custom preference for the sounds has been reset and i have to do it again via the audio wizard panel as seen here...
  7. Synaptics/Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synaptics/Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers not working on Windows 10: The audio on my laptop has stopped working. When it first cut out I was working, then it stuttered and since then I haven't been able to hear anything from my laptop. The troubleshooter said that my audio service isn't running, even though everything looks fine when running...
  8. My Conexant SmartAudio HD Sound card stopped working after the last Windows 10 update

My Conexant SmartAudio HD Sound card stopped working after the last Windows 10 update: This happened to me a few weeks ago, and when I tried to update the driver for the sound card, it told me it was up to date, but there was a Windows update that might fix the problem. I downloaded it and it worked fine. Today, the problem happened again and the only message...
  9. Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver keeps installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver keeps installing: Windows 10 Version 1909 64-bit OS....My audio device driver Conexant keeps reinstalling every time I run system update...how can I stop this from happening.???...
  10. conexant smartaudio hd lenovo

conexant smartaudio hd lenovo: I have a lenovo x1. The headphones work, but the speakers stopped working. I've tried to upgrade the driver, but apparently to no effect. A troubleshooting session said a "Generic Audio Driver has been detected." This is apparently a problem. OK, what do I do? Thanks....