Windows 10: configuration on ms word

Discus and support configuration on ms word in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In windows 10 I get “configuring ms home and student 2007 “ every time a open a word file. This takes a long time to run before I can open the file.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hickory6, Feb 18, 2018.

1. hickory6 Win User

configuration on ms word

In windows 10 I get “configuring ms home and student 2007 “ every time a open a word file. This takes a long time to run before I can open the file.

:)

hickory6, Feb 18, 2018

2. How do I change the default Word configuration from American English to Australian English

Original Title: MS Word configuration

How do I change the default Word configuration from American English to Australian English

Corsair 804, Feb 18, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 18, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

configuration on ms word

What version of Windows (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10) and what version of Office do you have installed?

Office 2007 does (sort of) work on Windows 10 but it is well out of general support.

Most likely you need to convert your documents to a more recent (.doc or .docx) format unless you are talking about documents people send you.

5. Berton Win User
    Office 2007 uses the newer file formats with the added x on the extension, e.g. .docx .xlsx, etc. I have it running on 2 computers in our church and 2 computers in our local animal shelter without issues mainly because Intuit's QuickBooks needs Microsoft Office, won't use other compatible programs such as LibreOffice, OpenOffice, etc. If one wants to try, I also have Office 2000 running on a Win10 IP/Insider Preview, no problems with the basics, haven't checked fancier functions or if Outlook will work, that probably would create the most problems. Office 2010 is the first to offer either 32-bit or 64-bit versions, I use the 64-bit versions of Office 2010 and Office 2013.

Berton, Feb 18, 2018
  6. hickory6 Win User
    Thank you for your reply. Please bear with me as I am just learning how to navigate forums.
    I am running windows 10 with home and student office 2007.

hickory6, Feb 19, 2018
  7. Try3 Win User
    Try3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

configuration on ms word

1. configuration on ms word - Similar Threads - configuration word

2. Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters: Please excuse my exasperation....As the last discussion on this subject has been locked, yet again preventing any continuity of discussion whatsoever of Microsoft's failure to support a fairly obvious and common requirement and where the solution at that time was that a...
  3. Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters: Please excuse my exasperation....As the last discussion on this subject has been locked, yet again preventing any continuity of discussion whatsoever of Microsoft's failure to support a fairly obvious and common requirement and where the solution at that time was that a...
  4. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  5. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  6. i cannot open word documents the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cannot open word documents the side by side configuration is incorrect: when i try to open a word document it says the side by side configuration is incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-word-documents-the-side-by-side/c584851c-44e1-4a4c-80de-403ed2f2fada
  7. i cannot open word documents the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot open word documents the side by side configuration is incorrect: when i try to open a word document it says the side by side configuration is incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-word-documents-the-side-by-side/c584851c-44e1-4a4c-80de-403ed2f2fada
  8. i cannot open word documents the side by side configuration is incorrect

9. Why does office need to "Configure" every time I load Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why does office need to "Configure" every time I load Word: [img] [img] Everytime I load Microsoft Word 2010 it has to run a Configuration, I've never had this on any other PC, and only happens with Word, not any other office programme. It also mentions about a font and whether or not I am allowed to install it, should it be doing...
  10. Word 2007 configuration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 configuration: My OS is Windows 10 and my computer is an HP Lap Top series 15. I have MS Office2007 installed and all of a sudden when I open Word it wants to go through a reconfiguration process which takes about 45 seconds. It will do it every time. To try to repair I put in the Office CD...