Windows 10: Configuration Windows 10

Discus and support Configuration Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Did a fresh start. It rolled my PC back to Windows 8. Now everything is configured for Windows 8 32-bit. When I go to System info, Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Novice 101, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Configuration Windows 10

Did a fresh start. It rolled my PC back to Windows 8. Now everything is configured for Windows 8 32-bit. When I go to System info, Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 1803. Is there a simple solution to returning to what my PC info has? Also when browsing for answers or downloads, I get redirected to Windows 7 information. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You

:)

Novice 101, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Configuration Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Configuration Windows 10

1. Configuration Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Configuration

2. Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters: Please excuse my exasperation....As the last discussion on this subject has been locked, yet again preventing any continuity of discussion whatsoever of Microsoft's failure to support a fairly obvious and common requirement and where the solution at that time was that a...
  3. Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters: Please excuse my exasperation....As the last discussion on this subject has been locked, yet again preventing any continuity of discussion whatsoever of Microsoft's failure to support a fairly obvious and common requirement and where the solution at that time was that a...
  4. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  5. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  6. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....
  7. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....
  8. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...
  10. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...