Windows 10: Configure a wireless repeater

Discus and support Configure a wireless repeater in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I hope you are having a good day! My name is Alex. I configured my repeater for home network yesterday but everything was seemed to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by parkeralex, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Configure a wireless repeater

Hi guys,
    I hope you are having a good day!
    My name is Alex. I configured my repeater for home network yesterday but everything was seemed to work incorrectly. The repeater kept dropping connection. So I would like to ask you guys about this. My desktop is broken, I connect to my main router wirelessly through a laptop.
    Here are some information I have got about my main router (TP-Link WR740N):
    LAN IP Address: 192.168.0.1
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
    WAN IP Address: 192.168.100.4
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
    Default Gateway: 192.168.100.1
    DNS Server: 192.168.100.1, 0.0.0.0
    DHCP Start IP Address: 192.168.0.100
    End IP Address: 192.168.0.199
    Primary DNS: 0.0.0.0
    Secondary DNS: 0.0.0.0
    I login to my repeater (TP-Link WR841N) through a LAN cable by enter the address 192.168.0.1 to a browser.
    Could anyone please explain step-by-step the processes for me to configure my repeater? I really need your help!
    Thank you very much indeed!

:)

parkeralex, Jun 19, 2016
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Wireless-N Wifi repeater problem. I have accidently disabled it in the wireless settings.

Thank you for sharing with us this information. Other members of the community may find this as helpful.

Let us know should you have other concerns that need assistance.

Sher Amo, Jun 19, 2016
  3. NikitaL. Win User
    Wireless-N Wifi repeater problem. I have accidently disabled it in the wireless settings.

Morning all,

I have a Wireless-N Wifi repeater at home.

I have accidentally disabled the network in the wireless settings on the following link: 192.168.10.1.

It doesn't show any wifi connection anymore on any of the my device, therefore I can't enable it again.

I have try reset by pressing the reset button but it doesn't work.

I have a window 10 on an HP laptop.

Please help me enable it again.

Thank you

Nikita

NikitaL., Jun 19, 2016
  4. Configure a wireless repeater

This looks fairly straight forward - read through it and ask any questions.

Setup TP-Link TL-WR841N as a Wi-Fi Extender The ScottyZone

Slartybart, Jun 19, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    The DNS settings with all zeros is going to cause isses. they need to match the Gateway IP or something like Google's.

With all Zero's for DNS. It makes the machine ms thi k that they are talking to Local host.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Configure a wireless repeater

1. Configure a wireless repeater - Similar Threads - Configure wireless repeater

2. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless-n repeater: i accidentally upgrade this firm ware M28K2_V3130.1120and keeps going back to log in admin page default gateway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-n-repeater/2a75a2b8-9314-4b76-a928-75dc306c830b
  3. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless-n repeater: i accidentally upgrade this firm ware M28K2_V3130.1120and keeps going back to log in admin page default gateway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-n-repeater/2a75a2b8-9314-4b76-a928-75dc306c830b
  4. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wireless-n repeater login/password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless-n repeater login/password: How can I reset the login/password to admin/admin? I must have changed it without remembering. I tried to reset to new network but got stuck on the admin/admin, any suggestions? Thanks Ric...
  6. wireless configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wireless configuration: upon startup i am receiving the following message block. Wireless Configuration. Notification dll has not been Registered, program will not work properly. what should i do to correct this ?. i am having difficulty connecting to the internet with mobile hotspot on my...
  7. Command to configure wireless for standard users?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command to configure wireless for standard users?: submitted by /u/rancho100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1xqmk/command_to_configure_wireless_for_standard_users/
  8. Configure external wireless USB trackpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Configure external wireless USB trackpad: Hi, I bought an external trackpad which connects through USB dongle (2.4ghz) While Win 10 gives me the option to configure multitouch movements for my built in laptop's trackpad I can not find those settings for the external trackpad. Any clue where I could set these up?...
  9. WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com: just got my package today, looking for some insite as to "where" i'm supposed to login to activate wifi extender they did send instructions, BUT very uninformative, and NO Software install disc. tried site, but it's all shop and purchase devices....
  10. Wireless mouse configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse configuration: I reset my Dell inspiron 1525 and the Logitech wireless mouse won't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-configuration/571292f6-dc23-4598-b2f3-c5c3a8ce2840

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless-n repeater problem

2. configure a wireless repeater

3. wireless-n repeater setup for windows 10

4. i cant get the setup page for my wireless-n repeater on windows10,
  5. cant config wireless repeater w10