Windows 10: Confirmation Customer Support will help Activate on hardware change

Discus and support Confirmation Customer Support will help Activate on hardware change in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I have replaced my workstation's MB every couple of years or so and have never had a problem with XP, Win 7 and Win 8. Maybe I've been lucky. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by DavidY, Aug 8, 2015.

1. NavyLCDR New Member

Confirmation Customer Support will help Activate on hardware change

Please try it with your free upgrade to Windows 10 and tell us how it goes.

NavyLCDR, Aug 13, 2015
  2. DJG
    DJG Win User

I sure will, in just under a couple of years *Biggrin. Though I probably will be replacing the CPU before that.

Thema:

Confirmation Customer Support will help Activate on hardware change

1. Confirmation Customer Support will help Activate on hardware change - Similar Threads - Confirmation Customer Support

2. Help contacting support / Windows 11 activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help contacting support / Windows 11 activation after hardware change: I have now opened 5 tickets over 2 weeks and received no calls from support, it states I will receive a call in 0mins. Anyway here is my issue, my computer was unsupported for windows 11 so I upgraded my hardware. After the upgrade windows wont let me activate due to hardware...
  3. Help contacting support / Windows 11 activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help contacting support / Windows 11 activation after hardware change: I have now opened 5 tickets over 2 weeks and received no calls from support, it states I will receive a call in 0mins. Anyway here is my issue, my computer was unsupported for windows 11 so I upgraded my hardware. After the upgrade windows wont let me activate due to hardware...
  4. Change of Hardware W10 Activation Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change of Hardware W10 Activation Help: Hi,Anyone give me any pointers please.I basically upgraded everything except my hard drives. Just in case of issues as I have upgraded before.. I used a command-line thingy to ensure I was using a retail copy of windows 10 I knew I was but just to check!, and then went into...
  5. Change of Hardware W10 Activation Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of Hardware W10 Activation Help: Hi,Anyone give me any pointers please.I basically upgraded everything except my hard drives. Just in case of issues as I have upgraded before.. I used a command-line thingy to ensure I was using a retail copy of windows 10 I knew I was but just to check!, and then went into...
  6. Change of Hardware W10 Activation Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. hardware change and activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hardware change and activation: my pc running windows 10 was sent in twice to the manufacturer for motherboard issues while under warranty. now that the warranty period is over, i would like to swap out the motherboard all together. i would like to know if there will be a problem with automatic activation...
  8. Hardware changed, need help with activation

Hardware changed, need help with activation: Hello, English is not my native language so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes. I changed hardware today (motherboard, cpu and ram), because I need more fps with my games. Everything worked well, but there is now a text at the bottom right "Activate Windows Go to Settings...
  9. Hardware change, activating windows. Help!

Hardware change, activating windows. Help!: Hello everyone! So I successfully upgraded components of my computer. I have upgraded from Gigabyte AMD motherboard -to- ASRock z370 PRO 4 intel motherboard I have upgraded from 250GB SSD -to- 500GB SSD I have upgraded from AMD FX-8350 -to- intel i5 8400 CPU Now I...
  10. Hardware changes and activation

Hardware changes and activation: In my experience over many years of monkeying about with pc hardware, I have never had problems activating genuine copies of Windows. Changing cpu's, hdd's ram and graphics cards have never bothered Microsoft. Back in the XP days, I also changed motherboards with OEM software...