Windows 10: Confussion with BSOD

Discus and support Confussion with BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys! I have some confusion over my BSOD issue and hardware fault I have recently had. Starts with my external Hard Drives, although this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Confussion with BSOD

Hey guys!

I have some confusion over my BSOD issue and hardware fault I have recently had.

Starts with my external Hard Drives, although this has often happened occasionally before, but this time, it really caused issues this time. Randomly for no reason, my external Hard Drives will disconnect then randomly reconnect again without out it being touched.

But this time one disconnected but didn't reconnect, so I unplugged, then a BSOD came up. The system restarted, before Windows booted up, I replugged the Hard Drive, but found it wasn't found by Windows, I unplugged, then plugged in again, then BSOD came up.

Now when powering up again, the computer had some power issue, it would power for about 2 seconds then cut off, few seconds later, it would do the same over & over & over, until I pulled the plug. THis would always happen.

I was was recommended to take all my RAM sticks out then put back in again. Amazingly this worked wonderfully, not had any issues as yet. But any reason why & what caused this? To prevent such an event again.

Thanks, Ryan

Error reports:

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Fri 07/08/2015 23:09:07 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\080815-33984-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14D220)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF801D5846D79)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 07/08/2015 23:09:07 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF801D5846D79)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 7, 2015
  2. thdctg Win User

confussion

hi...can anyone help me to upgrade my e90 device softare(0553342)my software version is 07.24.0.3. but i cant upgrade..

thnx

thdctg, Aug 7, 2015
  3. korngear Win User
    confussion

Better tell us what type of problem NSU is creating?

korngear, Aug 7, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Confussion with BSOD

Hi DeadSonRisingxD,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please read BSOD Posting Instructions

Thema:

Confussion with BSOD

1. Confussion with BSOD - Similar Threads - Confussion BSOD

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  3. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  4. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  5. Constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  6. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  7. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  8. IP, DNS, confussion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP, DNS, confussion: Why do I get a different ip address showing on different network scanner apps? I’ve looked up the addresses in Whois and all I’m getting back is this is a private address. I don’t understand how they differ from apps. Now DNS this just goes straight over my head. I just...
  9. Reset this pc confussion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset this pc confussion: If I reset my laptop, do I lose the latest version of windows 10 which now installed my pre built windows 10 laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-this-pc-confussion/2f189877-6ebf-49ce-b73b-432889bc285d
  10. Microsoft and Nvidia Development team confussion regarding HDR FIX

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft and Nvidia Development team confussion regarding HDR FIX: Hey, many if you have this problem regarding HDR fadeing colors, washed-out colors while you active your HDR settings from withing windows display settings. I had contacted nvidia and microsoft support till i had reached an lvl 2 support using an remote session on my rig from...