Windows 10: connect router

Discus and support connect router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to connect router to a cable all in one modem 31167 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SugarBear2, Nov 22, 2015.

1. connect router

how to connect router to a cable all in one modem

:)

SugarBear2, Nov 22, 2015
  2. SandyJ54 Win User

connection to router

I thought I found a fix on this site but it only fixed half the problem. I don't lose wifi now but I did but now the pages do not respond - I think the last dowload from Microsoft was corrupted but how can it be fixed and downloaded again if we keep losing
    a connection!!!!

my errors were IP address not configured and then I got DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG

my ISP was of no help and claim they never heard of this even though it is all over there community message board.

the fix I found on this site is this:

got to Command Prompt then type in ipconfig/release then enter - then type ipconfig/flushdns then enter - then type ipconfig/renew then enter. It seemd to fix the internet connection but not the response time on a page. It is like the modem's,
    wifi, are unable to talk to the servers.

This is a huge issue! How can anyone get any work done? I have Windows 10 and it was fine until the lst update.

Microsoft you need to publish a fix for this - PLEASE!!!!!

SandyJ54, Nov 22, 2015
  3. John Fer Win User
    connection to router

Hi John,

For us to better assist you, please answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

John Fer, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

connect router

1. connect router - Similar Threads - connect router

2. Slow Wi-Fi on PC, Faster on Phone's Hotspot Despite Same Router Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Wi-Fi on PC, Faster on Phone's Hotspot Despite Same Router Connection: I'm using network adapter. I'm experiencing slow Wi-Fi connection on my PC when connected to my router, but the connection is faster when I use my phone's hotspot, even though both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network from the router. Any insights on why this might...
  3. When a PC Is Connected to a Router Using a Network Cable, the PC Cannot Obtain the IPv6 DNS...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When a PC Is Connected to a Router Using a Network Cable, the PC Cannot Obtain the IPv6 DNS...: The router has successfully dialed up to IPv6, and the delivered RA message carries the DNS server address. The router has the DNS proxy capability.***Moved from zh-hans Windows / Windows 10 / ***...
  4. Downloading to Router Connected HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading to Router Connected HDD: I have a HDD connected to an Asus DSL-AC68U router, I can view the files on the HDD on my laptop and all my media players. What I can’t do is download or copy/paste or delete files on it through my laptop. It’s an old laptop with Windows 8.1. Any ideas?...
  5. Downloading to Router Connected HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading to Router Connected HDD: I have a HDD connected to an Asus DSL-AC68U router, I can view the files on the HDD on my laptop and all my media players. What I can’t do is download or copy/paste or delete files on it through my laptop. It’s an old laptop with Windows 8.1. Any ideas?...
  6. My laptop will not automatically connect to my router unless I reset network adapters

My laptop will not automatically connect to my router unless I reset network adapters: My laptop will not automatically connect to my router…can a technician connect remotely to my laptop to solve this annoying problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-not-automatically-connect-to-my/3129317d-bc3c-4bf4-af12-8e33293ebb47
  7. My laptop will not automatically connect to my router unless I reset network adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will not automatically connect to my router unless I reset network adapters: My laptop will not automatically connect to my router…can a technician connect remotely to my laptop to solve this annoying problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-not-automatically-connect-to-my/3129317d-bc3c-4bf4-af12-8e33293ebb47
  8. How do I connect a remote camera to my laptop via WiFi from a WiFi router?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect a remote camera to my laptop via WiFi from a WiFi router?: The camera is a Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 USB plugThe OS is Windows 10 pro v22H2The router is a Asus RT-N12The camera works fine via USB to laptopCurrently the router is connected to internet via POE injector to a wifi radio mounted outside on top of a stick and the laptop...
  9. How do I connect a remote camera to my laptop via WiFi from a WiFi router?

How do I connect a remote camera to my laptop via WiFi from a WiFi router?: The camera is a Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 USB plugThe OS is Windows 10 pro v22H2The router is a Asus RT-N12The camera works fine via USB to laptopCurrently the router is connected to internet via POE injector to a wifi radio mounted outside on top of a stick and the laptop...
  10. How do I connect a remote camera to my laptop via WiFi from a WiFi router?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware