Windows 10: Connect two speaker as same time

Discus and support Connect two speaker as same time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohammadRazavi, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Connect two speaker as same time

Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but it can connect with 3.5 jack. My pc has only one speaker jack that is green i connect desktop speaker into it and bluetooth portable speaker to desktop speaker (it has 3.5 Jack for headphones). I wanna use both of them as same time but it plays sound only with bluetooth speaker not both of them. Can i use these speakers as same time?

:)

MohammadRazavi, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Connect two speaker as same time

Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Connect two speaker as same time

1. Connect two speaker as same time - Similar Threads - Connect speaker same

2. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two dial up connection at the same time: Hello,I'd like my PC to be connected to two dial up modems at the same time and to redirect internet traffic on either one or the other via command prompt. The PC has Windows 10 installed.I've created the two dial up connections, however, the PC only connects to one at time....
  3. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two dial up connection at the same time: Hello,I'd like my PC to be connected to two dial up modems at the same time and to redirect internet traffic on either one or the other via command prompt. The PC has Windows 10 installed.I've created the two dial up connections, however, the PC only connects to one at time....
  4. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Using two internet connections in the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using two internet connections in the same time: So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn, proxy and such, preferably from my smartphone mobile network.I know that wired and wireless connections can work in the same...
  6. Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.: Here are some pictures of the setup. The two powered speakers are 12 ft apart and I don't want to run a wire between them. The built-in Bluetooth on the Windows 10 PC is paired with both of the BTI-018 Bluetooth receivers. I can play music through each speaker's separately...
  7. How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  8. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...
  9. Two seperate speakers not working at the same time.

Two seperate speakers not working at the same time.: [ATTACH] I have two sets of speakers which don't work at the same time. I have my headphones which are shown as 'speakers' but I also have speakers connected which don't show up. But when I unplug my headphones 'speakers' become my actual speakers and then work fine. This is...
  10. I want to connect two headphones at a same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to connect two headphones at a same time.: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. My PC build is one of the latest one so far... So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speaker and headphones at the same time windows 10

2. how to connect two speaker at same time4

3. play on two bluetooth speaker at the same time on windows 10

4. connect on 2 speakers at same time