Windows 10: Connected, no internet Issue; i dont even have bitdefender!

Discus and support Connected, no internet Issue; i dont even have bitdefender! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have upgraded from windows 8 to 10 few months ago, and I have been having trouble with my wifi connection. The symptoms are:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by youngwooji9, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Connected, no internet Issue; i dont even have bitdefender!

Hi guys,

I have upgraded from windows 8 to 10 few months ago, and I have been having trouble with my wifi connection.

The symptoms are:

-When i try to connect to wifi, it gives connected but limited connection signal.
    -It does not matter which wifi network I connect to--- school, home, they all initially show this notification. At home, it is resolved after few minutes. At school, it doesn't get resolved, even though Internet itself is fine.
    -The only solution for this to go to WIFI status --> properties --> turn on and off my wifi adapter, specifically both the Ipv4 the ipv6.
    -another thing i noticed is that the internet is significantly slower after this problem started arising... i think this started when i started ****ing around with VPN things just so that I can bypass foreign restriction for youtube.... since then i have deleted all vpn stuff but still problem.

I would appreciate any help... i check if my wifi driver was updated and it was.... i cant roll back cause i never updated it anytime and the rollback button is inactive.

Some post say bitdefender is the problem but i dont even have that. I just have windows defender.

Thanks

:)

youngwooji9, Oct 21, 2017

2. Some applications may crash after installing Windows Update KB3132372

Since installing Update 3133431 the Bitdefender firewall is blocking all internet access unless I disable "Block Internet Connection Sharing".

Is this expected correct functionality? I'm not using Internet Connection Sharing, unless it's being used under the hood for all apps to have internet access. Regardless, this setting to block internet connection sharing has been on since day one.

Is this a Windows 10 bug (seems to be) or a Bitdefender bug (assume not)?

The machine with the problem is a desktop using a hardwired network connection - no wi-fi. I have two other laptops that have not shown this issue, yet. I will report back if they successfully installed these two Win10 Flash Updates and do not have the
    same issue with that Bitdefender Firewall setting.

UPDATE:

One of the laptops that's on wi-fi has indeed picked up both Win updates and is running Bitdefender with "Block ICS" enabled. No internet issues with that machine.

This may be a wired networking issue only.

Kelly Craven, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Connected, no internet Issue; i dont even have bitdefender!

Reset TCP/IP protocol with the batch script attached to this post.

FreeBooter, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Hi there, it is stuck at "Executing (systemrestore) --> createrestorepoint()"

Am i suppose to write something down?

Thanks,

youngwooji9, Oct 21, 2017
  6. No give it few minutes to create system restore point.

FreeBooter, Oct 22, 2017
  7. Thanks! It solved the problem!

youngwooji9, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Connected, no internet Issue; i dont even have bitdefender!

1. Connected, no internet Issue; i dont even have bitdefender! - Similar Threads - Connected internet Issue

2. I have internet connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have internet connection issue: When I uninstall all of Wan Miniports in the device manager, My internet speed become 10 times fasteras well as my WiFi speed, but these Wan Miniports come out when I restart my pc, I know that I shouldn't uninstall these Miniport drivers but how can I fix my internet speed?...
  3. I have internet connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have internet connection issue: When I uninstall all of Wan Miniports in the device manager, My internet speed become 10 times fasteras well as my WiFi speed, but these Wan Miniports come out when I restart my pc, I know that I shouldn't uninstall these Miniport drivers but how can I fix my internet speed?...
  4. I have internet connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. hi i cant connect to internet and i dont even have the intrnet icon if you cant help me i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i cant connect to internet and i dont even have the intrnet icon if you cant help me i...: i dont have the internet icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-connect-to-internet-and-i-dont-even-have/057814ee-3a68-4faa-a2ee-f95094780139
  6. hi i cant connect to internet and i dont even have the intrnet icon if you cant help me i...

hi i cant connect to internet and i dont even have the intrnet icon if you cant help me i...: i dont have the internet icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-connect-to-internet-and-i-dont-even-have/057814ee-3a68-4faa-a2ee-f95094780139
  7. I have bitdefender internet security but both microsoft defenderantimalware service...

I have bitdefender internet security but both microsoft defenderantimalware service...: please provide some solution on this topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bitdefender-internet-security-but-both/76d39c4a-6214-4450-90cb-7d45b98398ff
  8. having issues with chrome & microsoft edge not connecting to the internet even though i am...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    having issues with chrome & microsoft edge not connecting to the internet even though i am...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SouthsFinest- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktcqf9/having_issues_with_chrome_microsoft_edge_not/
  9. I have slow internet connection issues

I have slow internet connection issues: So as of recently I have been experiencing slow internet connection issues and was wondering if you guys have solutions to this? I have 100 Mbps internet and my laptop is only getting 10-11 Megabits/second recently and it's been going on for a week and it has happened...
  10. I dont have internet

I dont have internet: I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose...