Windows 10: Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen

Discus and support Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a dell xps laptop bought a dual screen dell monitor unfortunately my laptop don't have vga port so I bought dualhead2go analog converter tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by romeo7g, Sep 11, 2015.

1. romeo7g Win User

Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen

I have a dell xps laptop bought a dual screen dell monitor unfortunately my laptop don't have vga port so I bought dualhead2go analog converter tried many times to connect it doesn't show up its detected what can I do

:)

romeo7g, Sep 11, 2015
  2. Jen_9200 Win User

Dual Screen

I had a laptop connected to a dual screen and now it is not. How do I turn the dual screen off as I cannot see half of what is going on.

Jen_9200, Sep 11, 2015
  3. wind4ever Win User
    Panoramic themes with dual monitor

I have a 13" screen on my laptop and 27" monitor connected to it via HDMI cable.

My panoramic theme does not extend as it should on dual screen.

Do the two screens need to be the same size and or same aspect ratio in order for this feature to work?

now the theme displays 2 different photos as if it is not panoramic.

wind4ever, Sep 11, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Sep 11, 2015
  5. Can you post a link to the exact model you bought please? Need to know what input outputs it uses etc.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen - Similar Threads - Connecting laptop dual

2. How to connect 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect 2 laptops: How do I connect my 2 laptops using hdmi cord https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-2-laptops/1a887e51-64b7-4cf6-89a1-82d326071f97
  3. How to connect 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect 2 laptops: How do I connect my 2 laptops using hdmi cord https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-2-laptops/1a887e51-64b7-4cf6-89a1-82d326071f97
  4. Connecting 2 PCs one to use dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting 2 PCs one to use dual monitors: This relates to 2 x W10 64 bit machines. Just starting new job and they have a provided 2 x wide screen monitors, a Thinkpad laptop and Thinkpad dock. I have an existing PC ... which until now I connected to an Avocent switchview DVI (KVM) Now I want to connect the lap top...
  5. Connecting 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting 2 laptops: I have two laptops both on Windows 10 and I want to share access to a folder and files contained within that folder across both laptops both laptops need to be able to update add documents and amend any existing documents and for the other laptop to immediately see the update...
  6. 2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens: I have 2 laptops , one with an Intel 9260 ngff wifi card that is v 6.6 and another with an AX200 ngff wifi card that is v 6.6 as well (verified using command : Get-netadapter|select Name, ndisversion in powershell) . DXDiag state that both laptops' GPUs are WDDM 2.0 . To my...
  7. Using dual screens opening 2 tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using dual screens opening 2 tabs: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-dual-screens-opening-2-tabs/992abfd7-87a1-4826-97d6-67a811acdb86
  8. connecting dual monitors to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting dual monitors to laptop: Hello, i have been doing a lot of research trying to find an answer on how to connect more monitors to a laptop with only one hdmi port. i was hoping to just grab a usb3 to hdmi and connect the second external monitor that way but it doesnt seem to be picking up any signal....
  9. Connecting 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting 2 laptops: What cables do I need to hardwire 2 laptops together. I've tried networking them via a modem but I've failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-2-laptops/a928a761-9688-42da-ab0d-f6a6416b6b12
  10. Lenovo Yoga Book 2: The new dual-screen Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo Yoga Book 2: The new dual-screen Windows 10 laptop: Lenovo in 2016 launched the first Windows 10 laptop with dual-screen. The laptop featured a digital keyboard, which was entirely a touch panel. In other words, Lenovo replaced the traditional mechanical keyboard with a pressure-sensitive touch keyboard “Create Pad”. The Halo...