Windows 10: connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues

Discus and support connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ever since I had a new hard drive installed on my Toshiba Satellite I cannot make a connection to my printer. I was on Epson Tech support for almost 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by racerdon, Feb 2, 2016.

1. racerdon Win User

connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues

ever since I had a new hard drive installed on my Toshiba Satellite I cannot make a connection to my printer. I was on Epson Tech support for almost 3 hours, and they told me the printer is fine, and I am connected to it, but there is something blocking the print job from going to the printer. anyone else encountering this problem?
    I forgot to mention that when they installed the hard drive, they upgraded my wind. 7 to Wind. 10. Before this I had no problems printing!

:)

racerdon, Feb 2, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

2017 and Can't Connect to 2 Networka at the Same Time

What printer?

I have an Epson XP-620 connected Wireless.

My desktop is Ethernet cable. The rest of the computers are wireless.

I had to install the software for the printer on each laptop to get the special properties for printing along with Epson Connect.

My router is Netgear.

Are you connected to a router or a modem?

Have you installed the printer software on your computer?

lacrumb, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Connecting to a shared printer

Jim,

The printer is not wireless. It is connected to the Windows XP computer via USB. The printer is an Epson Stylus C88.

Thanks,

Greg

fastncrazy, Feb 2, 2016
  4. connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues

Hi if you have disc for your printer
    Then I would completely uninstall all traces of it from your computer
    Including program files in C Drive
    Then do a restart so that all traces of printer gone.
    Insert disc and let it install
    Click and connect printer when prompted.
    Then it should install the drivers that are needed
    Get back to us if you need any other advise

hTconeM9user, Feb 2, 2016
  5. Had a similar problem with HP printers with Win7-to-10 upgrade -- printers no longer worked, could not install or uninstall drivers.

hTconeM9user is right -- you need to use the original driver CD for the printer to completely remove the old printer software. After that, look for new printer driver software, and install that.

Your printer should work after that.

Mark Phelps, Feb 2, 2016
  6. comert Win User
    Hello,

Things most accurate process;
    1. Associated with the printer, remove all the software from your computer.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. Install the Epson XP-420 driver software on your computer. (go to drivers)
    4. You can set up your printer, follow the instructions below.

Note: Be sure to remove all the printer software.

comert, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues

1. connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues - Similar Threads - connecting Epson xp420

2. connecting to a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting to a wireless printer: I cannot get my laptop to connect wirelessly to my MP495 PIXMA printer. For some reason, the device is not coming up when I scan for available printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-wireless-printer/d536a7fe-ed59-44f9-aa8e-5a9b5619255e
  3. epson printer issues

epson printer issues: My Epson printer has been working well and still does for emails and documents, but doesn't print from internet. I get this error message: Printer has experienced a configuration problem 0x8007007e...
  4. wireless printer not connected

wireless printer not connected: tried unplugging, waited 30 or more seconds, replugged, turned on, still not connected. But my wireless mouse, keyboard, and earphones are connected. how do I reconnect my printers?...
  5. Epson Printer Issues

Epson Printer Issues: Hi, Recently i have upgraded my computer to windows 10 and been having some issues ever since. The printer wouldn't connect to my PC. I thought it may be driver issues so i found the most recent drivers for the printer and installed them. However, now the issue is that the...
  6. installing wireless printer epson et2600

installing wireless printer epson et2600: Can anyone tell me where I can get the WPS PIN code so I can connect up my wireless printer to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-wireless-printer-epson-et2600/6d8bb86e-ffc9-431b-8d6d-cf4c83d89b77
  7. Connecting a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting a wireless printer: I can't get my wire3less printer connected to my LAN. It times out each time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-a-wireless-printer/44f6e943-fccb-4dea-8b4a-801449b4d8cf
  8. connecting to a wireless printer

connecting to a wireless printer: I am having problems connecting my Lenovo Yoga to my Brother wireless printer - I have tried what Help suggests but it does not work - can anyone help? M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-wireless-printer/cf85bbb1-9a6f-4a89-9748-588fae375a2b
  9. Wireless printer connection issue

Wireless printer connection issue: How do I connect wireless printer to computer directly? Printer does not recognize wifi network, but is capable of connecting to wireless devices (phone, etc) but needs signal from computer to do so. How does Windows enable this?...
  10. wireless connection to printer

wireless connection to printer: How do I connect via WIFI my MacBook Air with my HP Laserjet CP1025nw color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-connection-to-printer/0c6a4e1b-9a02-4681-9d16-0c920df6a2ed