Windows 10: Connecting to external (TV)

Discus and support Connecting to external (TV) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Prior to W10 I could connect with no issues. No my surface pro 2 gets all weird when I connect: display icons and font gets tiny and starts to heat up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TenpointO, Jul 31, 2015.

1. TenpointO Win User

Connecting to external (TV)

Prior to W10 I could connect with no issues. No my surface pro 2 gets all weird when I connect: display icons and font gets tiny and starts to heat up. Weird *Sad

Any help would be appreciated

Thnx

:)

TenpointO, Jul 31, 2015
  2. tsl8 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter not recognized by TV

Mine was detected by the TV and able to connect untill recently where I connected the USB to a battery power bank instead of the TV USB port. Even with this external power connection it worked for a while, less than 30 mins, and unplugged the HDMI cable
    and USB normally. On the second try using the WDA connected to external power bank, the display on the TV screen went blank. I initially thought it screwed up my TV set, turns out the TV HDMI input port was functioning normally. The WDA is broken for some
    reason. Did the external power bank broke the WDA unit ?

3. No picture or sound on Sony HDTV from laptop via HDMI cable

Trying to connect Dell laptop (Windows 10) to HDTV Sony using HDMI cable. No picture or sound on TV external port 6 (only HDMI port). The laptop recognizes Sony TV but no pic or sound on TV.

AttilaTothOK, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Connecting to external (TV)

1. Connecting to external (TV) - Similar Threads - Connecting external

2. The new update of April which fails to connect external devices like mouse and headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new update of April which fails to connect external devices like mouse and headphones: When we update new updates where the peripheral devices fails to connect hope so Microsoft will fix this soon and help the community not go wild...
  3. The new update of April which fails to connect external devices like mouse and headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The new update of April which fails to connect external devices like mouse and headphones: When we update new updates where the peripheral devices fails to connect hope so Microsoft will fix this soon and help the community not go wild...
  4. When ever I connect my External hard disc via USB port this error pops up and automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever I connect my External hard disc via USB port this error pops up and automatically...: I have tried the following steps1- close , restart and reconnect2- SFC /scannow approach3- dism/online/clean-image/restorehealth approach4- chkdsk /f approachNothing works so far. Can you kindly help me out.Thank you very much....
  5. When ever I connect my External hard disc via USB port this error pops up and automatically...

When ever I connect my External hard disc via USB port this error pops up and automatically...: I have tried the following steps1- close , restart and reconnect2- SFC /scannow approach3- dism/online/clean-image/restorehealth approach4- chkdsk /f approachNothing works so far. Can you kindly help me out.Thank you very much....
  6. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  7. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  8. Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...: I use a Lenovo Latitude 7320 on 64-bit processor with 16GB RAM. Fantastic machine for all my grad school needs. However, I recently purchased a MOKiN USB C Hub HDMI Adapter specifically rated for my laptop and am running into issues. My device becomes horribly slow to the...
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...

Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...: I use a Lenovo Latitude 7320 on 64-bit processor with 16GB RAM. Fantastic machine for all my grad school needs. However, I recently purchased a MOKiN USB C Hub HDMI Adapter specifically rated for my laptop and am running into issues. My device becomes horribly slow to the...
  10. my external ssd won't connect in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my external ssd won't connect in explorer: Hello Everone,I need your help guys!Since I downloaded photos from my iPhone that were in HEIC format, I sent them to my external SSD, and quickly my external SSD stopped working. My external ssd E: won't connect in explorer, and is looking like this:When I plug it in, the...