Windows 10: Connecting to someones PC without kicking them off?

Discus and support Connecting to someones PC without kicking them off? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a tech guy and this is the first time where I am trying to connect to someones computer, I can get connected fine, but it will kick him off,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jacob24068, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Connecting to someones PC without kicking them off?

Hi, I'm a tech guy and this is the first time where I am trying to connect to someones computer, I can get connected fine, but it will kick him off, and when he tries to log back on, it kicks me off. He has tried using a different user on his computer. Any help?

:)

jacob24068, Oct 17, 2015
  2. MM313ESS Win User

network

someone is connected to my wifi and I wonder how can I kick him from my network?

MM313ESS, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Disconnected halfway through update

Hi all,

Halfway through latest software update, usb cable was kicked and process interrupted. Now if I turn the phone on it just shows the not connected by usb picture, and if I try and connect to usb it just vibrates, attempts to connect and repeats with nothing
    on the phone screen (an no response from pc or zune). How do I fix this issue without losing any of my data on the phone?

Matt

matt__---01, Oct 17, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Connecting to someones PC without kicking them off?

How are you connecting Windows Remote Desktop or some other method.

Try Teamviewer. I believe (have not verified this yet) that you and to PC owner can be connected at the same time.
    I'll go check this out in a few minutes and post back with results/

Ztruker, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

Connecting to someones PC without kicking them off?

1. Connecting to someones PC without kicking them off? - Similar Threads - Connecting someones without

2. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...: Had a previous run-in with this error, thought it had been resolved after installing some drivers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-just-had-a-wheauncorrectableerror-crash-kindly/82107b3f-b8be-4576-b083-1af274569126But suddenly out of nowhere my PC...
  3. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...: Had a previous run-in with this error, thought it had been resolved after installing some drivers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-just-had-a-wheauncorrectableerror-crash-kindly/82107b3f-b8be-4576-b083-1af274569126But suddenly out of nowhere my PC...
  4. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is it possible to log into a computer without kicking anyone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to log into a computer without kicking anyone?: Hi all. I have to access a Windows 11 remote PC via remote desktop, but another person is using that PC from another remote desktop session. Is it possible to log into that PC just to read files, I don't have to gain full access to that PC without kicking that person? There...
  6. Kick off of net service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kick off of net service: I keep getting booted off my service lane every time a certain person in this household gets on there laptop too play a Xbox related game or even when said person is using the Xbox console, what can I do to correct this problem?...
  7. kicked off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kicked off: I get kicked Minecraft every few minutes. Sometimes it says it's disconnected from server, but most of the time it just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kicked-off/21bc9ef3-791d-4f5a-adb7-1d8280938fe9
  8. kicked off wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    kicked off wifi: I'm repeatedly kick off wifi using my ASUS windows 10 laptop, and the wifi connection is working fine in my home. What can be causing that to happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/kicked-off-wifi/6ce6899c-a009-4ad1-9c45-3755d61e5ff4
  9. [Q] Kicking Someone Off Bluetooth Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Q] Kicking Someone Off Bluetooth Device: At my house, i got a radio system that supports Bluetooth. During the late spring and summer we have frequent social get-togethers and we have quickly noticed that in order to play music off of my PC, we have to make sure everybody's iPhone Bluetooth is off if they have ever...
  10. Kick off the windows 10 residue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kick off the windows 10 residue: Hello, i'm on a 18GO memory pc. I'm running with windows 8, but when i first bought it i tried to instal windows 10 and I quickly see that I was lacking of space. So i weren't able to dl windows 10, but it filled up my memory and i don't know how what I dl, i don't want...