Windows 10: Connecting to Sony Android TV for second display over wireless however frequently disconnected

Discus and support Connecting to Sony Android TV for second display over wireless however frequently disconnected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am connecting from Windows 10 HP laptop bought last year to a Sony Android TV also bought in past twelve months (and has all latest updates) for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dipankar_2nd, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Connecting to Sony Android TV for second display over wireless however frequently disconnected

I am connecting from Windows 10 HP laptop bought last year to a Sony Android TV also bought in past twelve months (and has all latest updates) for screen mirroring using screen duplicating function.

However I keep on getting disconnected. Then I find out the TV has disconnected from the wireless network and have to reconnect.

Connection works very well for all other functions and I use both Amazon Prime and Netflix to stream TV and shows.

Questions:

1) Does screen duplication use the wireless network. So the connection is as follows may I request a confirmation?

HP LAPTOP --> WIRELESS ROUTER --> SONY TV

2) Is there a setting to improve connection?

Thank you

Dipankar

:)

Dipankar_2nd, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Sandeep_G Win User

wifi is getting disconnect, when i connect my laptop to TV using wireless display

Hi,

I am trying to connect my laptop to my TV using wireless Display. However whenever I connect to TV, my wifi gets disconnected.

I am using windows 10.I have upgraded all drivers and even unchecked option to disable wifi automatically. still it doesn't work.

Wifi doesn't get frequently disconnect normally. The issue is only happening when I connect to wireless display.

Sandeep_G, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Kris-Reno Win User
    Connection problem Miracast - TV Android

Hello everyone.

I have a problem getting a connection between a Laptop with my TV (SmartTV, Android System).

On the list of wireless screens, there is no TV. Reason, Win10 recognizes my TV as a cell phone. It is listed in the list, other devices.

How do I convince Win10 that my TV is a wireless screen.

Thank you in advance for your help

Kris-Reno, Aug 26, 2018
  4. allman105 Win User

Connecting to Sony Android TV for second display over wireless however frequently disconnected

wireless display - smart tv in connected device list, but not recognized as wireless display/monitor

Hi,

I have a Sharp Aquos Smart TV, and i want to mirror my PC to my TV. but when connecting wirelessly, my TV is recognized as Other Device, when it should be recognized as Wireless Display. So while my TV is in a list of Connected Device, but i can't project
    to it because it's not recognized as a wireless display.

How to move my TV from Other Device to Wireless Display?

allman105, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Connecting to Sony Android TV for second display over wireless however frequently disconnected

1. Connecting to Sony Android TV for second display over wireless however frequently disconnected - Similar Threads - Connecting Sony Android

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect: Hi folks,We're having some trouble here with Wireless Display Adapters on our old projectors Epson models, primarily, EB-470, EB-570 and EB-685 models. The display adapter works fine most of the time, but any time one of our employees needs to stream handwriting, particularly...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect: Hi folks,We're having some trouble here with Wireless Display Adapters on our old projectors Epson models, primarily, EB-470, EB-570 and EB-685 models. The display adapter works fine most of the time, but any time one of our employees needs to stream handwriting, particularly...
  4. My second screen is not displayed correctly and detected as a Sony TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second screen is not displayed correctly and detected as a Sony TV.: Hi,I have a weird problem. I have a Gran Prix 22" TV/Monitor, and it does not display everything correctly. Well, I mean, it does display everything I put on it, but the top, bottom and sides are cut off. I have tried setting the aspect ratio of the tv in the settings but to...
  5. My second screen is not displayed correctly and detected as a Sony TV.

My second screen is not displayed correctly and detected as a Sony TV.: Hi,I have a weird problem. I have a Gran Prix 22" TV/Monitor, and it does not display everything correctly. Well, I mean, it does display everything I put on it, but the top, bottom and sides are cut off. I have tried setting the aspect ratio of the tv in the settings but to...
  6. My second screen is not displayed correctly and detected as a Sony TV.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  8. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  9. Cannot connect TV as second display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cannot connect TV as second display: I am trying to connect my new Smart TV to my PC as a second Display, mirroring the desktop. I am using the same HDMI cable as I used for the previous TV. In Display Settings only the PCs Display is identified. I have tried restarting with no effect. How do I get the PC to...
  10. Can't connect TV to wireless display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect TV to wireless display: I can't connect my Windows 10 desktop to my Samsung 7 Series TV as a wireless display. I have no problem connecting the TV to my Windows 10 laptop, but when I try to do connect my desktop it either fails to connect or it connects but the picture is all messed up. 134679

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display android on tv

2. sony android tv as wireless display

3. windows 10 android second display

4. MY NEW SONY SMART TV WIFI GETTING DISCONNECTED FEQUENTLY