Windows 10: connecting to vpn

Discus and support connecting to vpn in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there any way to connect to a VPN without actually moving to whole another page? 13105 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by injaneb, Aug 4, 2015.

1. injaneb Win User

connecting to vpn

is there any way to connect to a VPN without actually moving to whole another page?

:)

injaneb, Aug 4, 2015

2. VPN connection issue

I know that creating VPN Connection is easy todo but still we have issue with this.

1 we create a vpn Connection in some computers the created vpn doent show up.

2we create vpn but when userr clic on the vpn Connection it goes to the create vpn conection window.

3we create vpn user click on vpn Icon nothing happens.

ManoloCuellar, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 VPN Problem

Hi All,

I am having a serious problem with my VPN in WIndows 10.

When I add a VPN connection in the VPN Settings, it allows me to add with no error, but after saving the VPN connection, it does not appear in the VPN list at all. (You know that area between the "Add VPN connection" option and the "Advance Options" text).
    No matter how many VPN connection I ad, it never appears there.

When i go to the old school control panel and looked at the network connections (from "\Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections") it shows up there, but when I right click it and select connect/disconnect from the pop up menu, it opens up
    the VPN setting, and I cannot see the VPN connection there.

Because of this, I am unable to connect to any VPN setting.

iwantsimplelife, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

connecting to vpn

1. connecting to vpn - Similar Threads - connecting vpn

2. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...
  3. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...
  4. Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN: Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-screenshot-not-taking-screenshots-while/d9b98a61-a037-4c8f-88a8-06a60c8ccc75
  5. Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN

Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN: Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-screenshot-not-taking-screenshots-while/d9b98a61-a037-4c8f-88a8-06a60c8ccc75
  6. Remote desktop connection via VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  7. Remote desktop connection via VPN

Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  8. Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN: Hello all,I got a new Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 11 Pro. Whenever I connect to VPN from Windows my speed is 0.01 mbps.I searched for solutions and I tried:Running wireshark at background didn't do anything for meTrying to remove updates I don't have them installed i think...
  9. Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN

Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN: Hello all,I got a new Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 11 Pro. Whenever I connect to VPN from Windows my speed is 0.01 mbps.I searched for solutions and I tried:Running wireshark at background didn't do anything for meTrying to remove updates I don't have them installed i think...
  10. Unable to connect to internet over VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet over VPN.: So, my issue is a bit tricky. I have my work VPN which is required for working on any company project. I was able to connect via it just before the weekend but now it has stopped working. When connected via the said VPN, I am unable to browse through any web browser or open...